Saturday, February 02, 2008
Denise Richards has a curious distinction in the world of 007, but it's one she'd rather live without.
The 36-year-old actress was named the Worst Bond Girl Ever by fans, reports the UK's Daily Mail from an unscientific poll.........
Worst Bond girls
1. Denise Richards as Dr Christmas Jones in "The World Is Not Enough"2. Tanya Roberts as Stacey Sutton in "A View To A Kill"3. Corrine Clery as Corinne Dufour in "Moonraker"4. Maryam D'Abo as Kara Milovy in "The Living Daylights"5. Karin Dor as Helga Brandt in "You Only Live Twice"6. Britt Ekland as Mary Goodnight in "The Man With the Golden Gun"7. Carey Lowell as Pam Bouvier in "License to Kill"8. Lois Chiles as Holly Goodhead in "Moonraker"9. Lynn-Holly Johnson as Lili Bahl in "For Your Eyes Only"10. Maud Adams as Octopussy in, you guessed it, "Octopussy"
Best Bond girls
1. Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder in "Dr. No"2. Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore in "Goldfinger"3. Diana Rigg as Tracey Divicenzo in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"4. Eva Green as Vesper Lynd in "Casino Royale"5. Barbara Bach as Anya Amasova in "The Spy Who Loved Me"6. Famke Janssen as Xenia Onatopp in "Goldeneye"7. Michelle Yeoh as Wai Lin in "Tommorrow Never Dies"8. Lotte Enya as Rosa Klebb in "From Russia With Love"9. Jill St. John as Tiffany Case in "Diamonds Are Forever"10. Carole Bouquet as Melina Havelock in "For Your Eyes Only"
It's amazing that Selma didn't slit her wrists on the spot..............
Actress Selma Blair regrets chopping off her long hair -- because she is regularly mistaken for Hollywood actor Tom Cruise.
The actress, who currently sports a brunette cropped bob, is fed up of being likened to Cruise.
She says, "I had long hair for a while. Almost down to my waist but I wanted to go back to my Tom Cruise cut. I told my hairdresser to shave the back and leave the front long."Then someone thought I was Tom from the back. I guess I'd better wear heels."
Hollywoodtuna has the full set of pics.
Ex-Baywatch star Pamela Anderson has announced she’s doing four live strip shows in a Parisian night club.
The pneumatic blonde, 40, will dance live on stage with French rock band Harely Davidson, before stripping off at the Crazy Horse nightclub.
A spokeswoman for the venue says, “It's going to be sexy, beautiful, creative.”
Yes, but will she get her growler out?
Friday, February 01, 2008
Exclusive! Con artists try to take advantage of Britney Spears situation by selling fake autographs!
fake Britney Spears autographs for sinful sums of cash! Out of the blue there are autographed Glossy photos, posters, plaques of Ms. Spears on eBay, at local mall carts and everywhere on the net. One stand up dealer who requested to remain anonymous told Geno's World that he knows this practice will backfire in the long run. "Look, I know I could make a great stack of cash by lowering myself to my competitors level. But I know him and all the other scumbags are gonna get caught in the end. It's good business to sell only autographed items that I have acquired myself. If a fan is trying to buy Britney's autograph & the dealer has a stack of Britney autographs, something is fishy." The dealer also warned against Spears' items that are too affordable to be true. "It's an old saying but it still holds true today. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!". And what about those certificates of authenticity? "Anyone can make one of those things. All those certificates are good for is a Charmin substitute!".
Saga performing "Wind him up" live in 2005.
Alli Sims bring Britney Spears shampoo! Celebrity Puke
Donald Trump has sense! Celebrity Smack
Hayden Panettiere spends party pulling her Mom's dress down! Hayden's Countdown
Is Kirsten Dunst headed for rehab? Holy Candy
Katherine Heigl is the most desirable woman of 2008! NewsToob
"Lost"'s return was brutal, fast & desperate! Sexy Sandy Says
"Lipstick Jungle" premiere in New York! Televisionista
I've dunked myself so many times just like Will. I have mean skills..........
Far from amateurs, and always professional, that’s how we get down at Complex. Our cover subjects have been known to deliver the seasons’ best comedies (We see you Seth Rogen). So we kept it consistent for our Feb/March issue, pairing Semi-Pro stars Will Ferrell and Andre Benjamin on our cover. They had plenty to say about their new ABA-inspired comedy, groupies and haters. And when it came to the photo shoot they left it all on the court. This quote from Ferrell’s publicist should give you some insight as to what went down: “Will doesn’t think it’s violent enough. Can he slam himself face-first through the hoop?” Click on the pic below to see for yourself. Till you see the rest of the issue, enough said.
I feel dirty watching this..................
Hollywood.tv cameras catch KATHERINE HEIGL shocked reaction when a paparazzo confronts the actress about the news that fellow Grey's Anatomy co-star JUSTIN CHAMBERS allegedly checked himself into UCLA Medical Center's psych ward this week. Later, she is caught shopping at White Orchid Living in Los Angeles.
Friends and associates are buzzing with the speculation that British actress, Minnie Driver, is pregnant. As of now, she is keeping the identity of the father under wraps. As the story, and Minnie, expands to a Maxi (and we don't mean pad), we'll keep you posted!
George Clooney has reportedly asked girlfriend Sarah Larson to move in with him. The 46-year-old actor has been dating 29-year-old Sarah since meeting her while she worked as a cocktail waitress in a Las Vegas hotel, and has now asked her to join him in his Hollywood Hills home.
A source close to the actor said: "Sarah is always with George anyway, so it just makes sense. Plus he likes having her around. She has made him very happy and doesn't stress him out."
"She's easygoing and loving, and that's what he needs right now."
Thursday, January 31, 2008
If Justin is hawking Pepsi, I may have to switch to Coke..........
Video interview of Miley Cyrus talking backstage about her name change, being on the road, junk food and Scientology!
NEW VIDEO: ET's JANN CARL goes one-on-one with teen sensation MILEY CYRUS before her big show in Orlando -- talking about everything from being on the road and her recent name change to her favorite junk food!
"I don't want to sound conceited, but I don't think there has been an actor or celebrity-turned-racecar driver that has made it as high up on the racecar circuit as I have," he says. "So I don't think there's anyone who can keep up with me. And that's just me being honest. "I want to race Michael Schumacher, seven-time world champion. And I can compete with him."
Emerson Lake & Powell's video for "Touch and Go". Despite the label in the video, Carl Palmer is not on drums. The late Cozy Powell took his spot for this 80s CD. Thanks to Ray for reminding me about this CD recently!
Pop Quiz: Kate Hudson! Ayyyy!
Kristen Bell at the airport. Celebrity Pictures
Celebrity rehab: Will Jeff leave? Celebrity Smack
Azusa Yamamoto is a cutie! Celebslam
Rachel Nichols goes red for GI Joe! Fire Cubed
New and improved vibrating rings! Holy Candy
Eva Longoria thinks Jessica Alba will be a great Mom. In Case You Didn't Know
Rihanna's got milk! lovebscott
Jennifer Walcott made me spill coffee on my desk! NewsToob
Gerard Depardieu ogles Sophia Loren! Seriously? OMG! WTF!
Th tragic Heather Ledger drug tape. Splash
Parents Television Council wants to kill "Dexter" on CBS! Televisionista
Christina Aguilera hides her baby with a blanket. We Love Celebs!
Some may argue that every quarterback—by the very nature of the position—exudes a certain amount of sex appeal. As the team's most visible player, quarterbacks have to be leaders, keep a cool head under pressure, and be mentally and physically tough—all attractive attributes in any man.
Among the hundreds or more to play the position professionally over the years, there are undeniable standouts—some for whom character, grit, sportsmanship, and the occasional vulnerable moment enhance an already pretty face. Narrowing the list to 10 was difficult, not unlike trying to throw a touchdown pass during a full-on blitz, but here they are.........
I admit it. I love "Jefferson Starship". "Jane", "Find Your Way Back" etc.. were awesome tracks. Even "Starship" had it's share of guilty pleasure tracks. Mickey Thomas is keeping the torch alive.........
This message posted at the official Starship MySpace: "Get Out Again is now available on iTunes. Not yet sure on a video, we will let you know if we hear of one."I was also sent the following update today: "In related news, Mickey Thomas is currently recording at The Tone Factory Studios with Aynsley Dunbar working on a new album set to feature Danny Miranda on bass and Jake E. Lee on guitars, set for release via Direct Music."Updates when available. WebLinks: www.mickeythomas.com / www.myspace.com/starshipmickeythomas / www.aynsleydunbar.com.
TMZ:Britney officially on Psychiatric Hold:Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a L.A. County Superior Court judge has just signed a "5150," meaning Britney Spears is on a three-day psychiatric hold at the UCLA Medical Center.
Perez Hilton:Britney Hospitalized:An ambulance left Britney Spears' house around 1:20 A.M this morning. The windows were covered and a police convoy of what seems like DOZENS of cops lead the way.
Britney was in the ambulance and she arrived at UCLA Medical Center around 1:35 A.M.
Following the ambulance were none other than Lynne Spears and Adnan Ghalib - in the same car.
Britney is going to be put under a 5150 psychiatric hold at the hospital for 72 hours. Hopefully her treatment will be extended.
Spears has been under the treatment of a psychiatrist, who was at her home Wednesday night and placed a call to the authorities, which triggered Brit's hospitalization.
Britney had not slept in days and her shrink was concerned for her deteriorating condition.
Matt Reeves is in early talks with Paramount to direct a "Cloverfield" sequel, and he has also made a deal with GreeneStreet Films to direct "The Invisible Woman."
Timing of the projects will depend on how quickly Paramount can complete discussions with Reeves, producer J.J. Abrams and scribe Drew Goddard to scare up another monster tale for the "Cloverfield" sequel. There's a good chance the sequel will be Reeves' next film, in which case he will direct "The Invisible Woman" afterward.
The pals were "all over each other and making out" at New York's Tenjune club Tuesday night, according to an eyewitness.
Paris and Elisha - who co-starred in 2005 movie House of Wax - reportedly arrived separately at the night spot but were soon locking lips.
As for who started the girlie action?
"It's Paris," a source tells Usmagazine.com. "She loves putting on a show."
Earlier this week, Paris was snapped leaving lesbian nightspot, the Falcon club, with fellow reality show star Brittny Gastineau.
Sounds like she's keeping her options open.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Velvet Teddy Bear is back! "American Idol" season two winner RUBEN STUDDARD sat down with our KEVIN FRAZIER to talk about his new album, his duties on "American Idol Rewind," his former fellow contestants, and his nearly 100-pound weight loss!
John Waite's video for "Change".
Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale are in love! 7 Confessions
Tom Petty vs. Mischa Barton. Ayyyy!
Elisha Cuthbert shops for groceries. Celeb Pictures
Is Brian Austin Green this stupid? Celebrity Smack
Avril Lavigne on vacation. Celebslam
Vanessa Marcil is enchanting! Fire Cubed
Stiff John Kerry is grateful for the podium as he meets Hayden Panettiere! Hayden's Countdown
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to sell baby for charity! Holy Candy
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard out on the town. In Case You Didn't Know
Brandy's new song is depressing! lovebscott
John McCain beats Mitt Romney in Florida despite Mitt spending $30 million! Mitt Romney Is The Devil
Justin Timberlake has a new girlfriend? NewsToob
Tina Fey is my "Baby Momma"! Pop Bytes
Anthony Michael Hall thanks "Dead Zone" fans! Seriously? OMG! WTF!
Hillary Clinton and David Letterman to continue their romance! Sexy Sandy Says
Tom Cruise has fast wheels. Splash
Tuesday TV ratings! Televisionista
New "New Kids on The Block" tracks! We Love Celebs
Linebacker Junior Seau, who was wearing another great lid yesterday, told us he's enjoying the spectacle that is the Super Bowl. But the rugged run-stopper admitted he may think twice before accepting another invitation to appear on Howard Stern's radio show. Apparently unfamiliar with the shock jock's shtick, Seau was stunned this week when Stern asked him about Brady's, um, anatomy. "It was definitely an eye-opener," said Seau. "I didn't need coffee that day, that's for sure."
During the pre-game broadcast of Super Bowl XLII this coming Sunday, American Idol judge Paula Abdul will take the stage for the first time in years to perform her new single, “Dance Like There’s No Tomorrow.” But what you'll actually be seeing on TV will not be a live concert, but a segment taped before a studio audience on Jan. 27. While David Hill, executive producer of Fox Sports, tells OK! that the last-minute decision to add the performance to the show made it impossible to have enough time to set up a live concert, an insider reveals to OK! that Paula is simply too nervous to perform live on TV. “She is fragile emotionally and too much of a perfectionist to handle a live show,” the friend of Paula tells OK!. Another source close to the star says that Paula admits there is no way her nerves could handle a live performance.
Nicole Kidman says the best thing about pregnancy is having bigger breasts. The slim star - who is expecting her first child with husband Keith Urban - has always wanted a more curvy figure and can't wait for her modest chest to fill out.
She said: "Being pregnant, I'll have bigger boobs. That's one of the many good things I can think of that will come of it!"
Eva Longoria says she would come back to haunt husband Tony Parker, if she died before him.
The Desperate Housewives star is currently on a publicity blitz for new movie, Over Her Dead Body, in which she plays a ghost who prevents her husband from moving on by scaring off his girlfriends.
The actress admits she would have no qualms about doing the same to her American football star hubby.
She told ITV’s This Morning: “I would sabotage every relationship he is in. I would not let him move on, I’d just lay in bed and watch him.
“He’s not doing anything without me. I’d be like if I’m going to the afterlife you’re coming with me.”
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Marie can do it all...............
"30 ROCK" funnyman Tracy Morgan had busboys at The Plumm searching high and low for a credit card he thought he'd lost. A spy at the West 14th Street spot last week told us, "Tracy came with a group of friends and ordered two bottles of Veuve Clicquot." In no time, Morgan "ripped off his shirt and was dancing on a banquette," said the onlooker. "He thought he'd lost his credit card, and staffers were searching for it." Morgan "finally admitted to his waitress that he'd found it in his pocket - right before asking her if he could father her baby."
Shark Frenzy is actually a decent Rock band name..........
Before there was Bon Jovi there was Shark Frenzy. This stuff is unreal! Richie Sambora and his pal Bruce Foster at 19 years old, never before released.
When I first came across the Shark Frenzy tapes given to me by Bruce Foster, I figured that this could be a good product because of Richie Sambora being in the band. As we developed the product, remastering, artwork, etc., I had the opportunity to listen to the music, and voila, I was a fan. To hear these guys play at 18 and 19 years old - wow, they kicked butt! Great guitar work, great music. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a blast from the past - never before released in the U.S.A.
Marillion performing "Easter" live in 1990. A beautiful, haunting track!
Mariah Carey walks the dog. Ayyyy!
Alyssa Milano signs pucks at the NHL All Star Game! Celebrity Pictures
More Britney Spears mayhem! Celebrity Puke
Monkey tries to rip Christina Ricci's breast off! Celebrity Smack
Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson are still together. Celebslam
Evangeline Lilly returns to TV! Fire Cubed
Hayden Panettiere meets & backs Barack Obama! Hayden's Countdown
Chinese Condom company uses David Beckam to sell more condoms??!! Holy Candy
Ali Larter looking gorgeous! In Case You Didn't Know
Robyn remixes Snoop Dog! lovebscott
Blake Lively photoshoot! NewsToob
Rihanna fights AIDS! Popbytes
Vodka think of Lindsay Lohan's behavior? Splash
Sarah Jessica Parker shoots "Sex & The City" print ad! Televisionista
Gwen Stefani is pregnant! We Love Celebs!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2099)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
01/27 - 02/03
- Denise Richards is hated by James Bond fans!
- Selma Blair is mistaken for Tom Cruise!!
- Carmen Electra strips while wearing maternity outf...
- Pam Anderson announces she will be stripping live....
- Exclusive! Con artists try to take advantage of Br...
- Links that wind him up!
- Will Ferrell and Andre 3000 open up to Complex mag...
- Video of Katherine Heigl's shocked reaction to Jus...
- Is Minnie Driver expecting triplets?
- George Clooney asks girlfriend to move in with him...
- Justin Timberlake gets hit in the nuts to sell Pep...
- Video interview of Miley Cyrus talking backstage a...
- Frankie Muniz is the greatest actor turned racecar...
- Links that are "Touch and Go"!
- The 10 sexiest Quarterbacks in NFL history!
- Starship moves on with new crew.
- Pray for Britney Spears aka "Ms. 5150".
- "Cloverfield" sequel in works!
- Paris Hilton caught making out with Elisha Cuthber...
- Ruben Studdard talks about dropping 100 pounds! Wi...
- Links that enjoy change!
- Patriots LB Junior Seau is stunned to be asked abo...
- Journey unveils new website!
- Paula Abdul's "Live" performance is a sham! Abdul ...
- Nicole Kidman says she can't wait to have "big boo...
- Eva Longoria plans to sabotage all of Tony Parker'...
- Marie Osmand to laugh, cry, faint, blow balloons, ...
- Tracy Morgan takes off his shirt and dances on tab...
- Classic Richie Sambora CDs released. Recorded when...
- Links that look forward to Easter!
- Have a better sex life by giving up sex for 30 day...
- The "Hannah Montana of the 80's", Deborah Gibson h...
- Paris Hilton parties at lesbian hot spots.
- Victoria Beckham wants to be naked on your chest!
- Eva Longoria squashes babies!
- Is Leah Remini's "Scientology crazed madmen" e-mai...
- Links that have had their share of somber days.
- I confess that I've never used "Butt Glue" or "But...
- Memorable quotes from the SAG awards!
- Clay Aiken is compared to Tootsie and Opie. He see...
- Jimmy Page is ready to start full scale Led Zeppel...
- Miley Cyrus leaves stage because of illness.
- Links that know what to say.
- Buy Pete Sampras' home for $25 million!
- Lynne Spears is talking incoherently and seems clo...
- Eddie Murphy and Mel B. slept together a total of ...
- ▼ 01/27 - 02/03 (46)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ► 2006 (585)