Cameron Diaz is hot enough to break up a marriage. Criss Angel's marriage that is. Diaz is going to be subpoenaed for the divorce trial of the magician and his wife Joanne. Neither Diaz nor Angel has denied the affair. Maybe the creepy Angel does have hypnotic powers. Why else would Diaz be with him? TMZ
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Jessica Simpson Typical Diet Day:
Breakfast: Scrambled egg with toast and grapefruit. Coffee with Splenda.
Snack 1: One cup of fat-free ricotta cheese and two cored pears, cut into wedges. Diet soda.
Lunch: Chicken breast sandwich with mustard and a side of black beans. Diet Snapple.
Snack 2: Carrot sticks with onion dip made from non-fat sour cream, non-fat cream cheese and one tablespoon dry onion soup mix.
Dinner: Indian-style chicken breasts with curried yogurt sauce (made from non-fat plain yogurt, one teaspoon of curry powder and peeled cucumber) served with brown rice. Green tea.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Elizabeth Hurley and her new husband, Arun Nayer are looking to have children. Nayer revealed that Hurley has her mind set on twins. Good God. twins? Any parent can tell you that one infant is tough and two causes instant insanity for parents. Kids are great, but hoping for twins is a good sign that Elizabeth is already a disturbed person.
Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar would love to have twin boys.The newlyweds are keen to have children together as soon as possible and are planning a large family.Liz said, "We would love to add to our family and Damian would love some siblings."
Arun added, "Of course we would love to have a baby. Elizabeth wants twin boys."
Thursday, June 28, 2007
"If it was possible to genetically engineer the perfect woman in the world... it would be Maggie Q... She should be cloned." Bruce Willis was impressed with his Live Free or Die co-star.
Maggie Q Official site
Paula said: "I'm tired of people not treating me like the gift that I am. The way I've been treated is like a piece of dog s**t."
"They beat me down. But I'm a warrior."
She continued to complain, "The last time I had a hit, Bill and Hillary were having sex," referring to the former US President Bill Clinton and his wife.
In another scene, as Paula is shown the jewelry line she is to sell on the QVC shopping channel, she wails: "This isn't my vision." ......She said: "My romantic life is like a horror movie."
Doom and gloom engulf Kelly Clarkson's "My December" even though sales are adequate. Reports surface over her former manager's $15 million request.
I am told that the video for "Never Again," the first single, cost $600,000, and that another $300,000 was spent on promoting it to radio stations. But "Never Again" didn't chart well or get much airplay anywhere.
You would think RCA would say "never again" themselves, but this week they are following Clarkson's wishes and putting out a second single, "Sober."
It's a terrible track, which contains the refrain: "It's been three months and I'm sober." This is not considered a "summer" record at a time when more than a few Kelly Clarkson fans are spending three months getting drunk.
"But this is what Kelly wanted, and we're going with her wishes," an RCA insider said.
It won't matter. As the label's people say: Clarkson is a pop star. She isn't Joan Jett. There will be euphoria next week when she's No. 1, but in weeks two, three and four when the album fades away, no one will remember that.
Indeed, RCA shipped 850,000 copies of "My December" and doesn't expect to need more.
Kwatinetz, by the way, is held responsible for Clarkson's tour plans being scuttled.
"He booked her into arenas that she couldn't possibly have sold out, instead of 2,000 or 3,000 seat theaters," a source said. "He really blew it."
Despite all the ruckus over "My December," Clarkson won't be leaving RCA any time soon.
"We have a long term deal with her," a source said. "We're in the Kelly Clarkson business for a long time. If she wants to come back and make a big hit record next time, we're here.".........
(Former Kelly Clarkson agent Jeff Kwatinez asked RCA for a $15 million dollar advance for Clarkson last summer. He was denied and Clarkson eventually received a $1.5 million advance.)
From the official website:
Hey everybody!! We’re back!! Can you believe it!!
We’ve come together for an exclusive World Tour and this is the only place to register your details online! Just click the link below, choose which city you want to see us in, and fill in your information. Who knows if this will ever happen again, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity! To make it fair, we will randomly pick who gets to buy tickets. This is a chance for you, our real fans to come and see us — the last chance to dance!
Girl Power is back and stronger than ever. What are you waiting for.....
Lots of love
Mitt Romney abuses dog by strapping it in carrier to top of car for 12 hour ride. The man is a monster.
The actor, 43, who was Down Under to promote his American medical series ER, wandered around the set of the morning show, read host Kerri-Anne Kennerley's lines from the teleprompter and made lewd gestures in front of her. "John has been traveling extensively for the past few weeks in Greece, Egypt and Tokyo and had a difficult time adjusting to the time difference in Australia, which in turn led to many sleepless nights since his arrival," the actor's rep, Lewis Kay, tells PEOPLE. "He acknowledges that his behavior was completely out of character during these interviews and apologizes."
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Count Kim Cattrall as a supporter of Lindsay Lohan. She says she has sympathy for the girl. Oh God, now they'll become pals and Lindsay will make an appearance in the "Sex and the City" movie............."I feel for people like Lindsay Lohan it's a real cry for help when you're when they using substances to alter your being just so you can get some kind of peace. I would like to say to them, 'Where are your mothers? Where are your mentors? Where are these people who care for you?' That's what they need not people in the newspapers criticizing you ... you need love and understanding." StarPulse
Barry Bond's ex mistress has stories of Bonds' steroid use. She also wants to show off her naked body. What a country!
Kimberly Bell was Barry Bonds mistress for 9 years. Apparently it didn't end well. Bell is spilling the beans about Bonds' steroid use. She also has a nude pictorial of herself that she wants to show off. No word as to whether she has any pictures of Barry dressed as a woman as he did in public a while back. Why did they break up? They seem like such a nice couple that's made for each other.....The brunette stunner is also ready to give sports fans a look at the body that distracted Bonds from two of his wives.
"Kimberly has never talked about her sex life with Barry," says her Phoenix-based agent, David Hans Schmidt. "And believe me, there's plenty to tell."
Like maybe something related to studies that show performance-enhancing drugs don't enhance every performance?
"I'm not going there," says Schmidt, who has producers and editors vying for the rights to a book, article and nude pictorial.
Besides her hot physique, Bell is offering love notes from Bonds, phone messages and testimony she gave to the FBI in the BALCO steroids trafficking case. NY Daily News
Rosie O'Donnell is going to appear in several more episodes on "Nip/Tuck" as Dawn Budge. Who is the lucky guy that gets to have sex with Rosie's character on camera this time? My old favorite from "Huff", Oliver Platt. Wow. Oliver has to get a new agent. He's a great actor and "Nip/Tuck" is a good series, but having relations with Rosie on screen isn't worth any amount of money! By the way, the resemblance between the two is creepy.... Access Hollywood
Kevin Dillon is Mr. Cool on a Porshe. Celebrity Puke
Heather Locklear still has no love for Denise Richards. Celebrity Smack
John Stamos interview featuring his "jet lag". dlisted
Mandy Moore: Simply Stunning. Egotastic
Nikki Cox and her breasts. Fire Cubed
Hillary Duff dons a bikini for Shape. Hollywood Tuna
Elisha Cuthbert and Paris wear the same jacket. Just Jared
Rosie O'Donnell's latest scandal. Seriously? OMG! WTF!
Paris, Taco Bell and new hair. Splash
Christina Aguilera's cleavage distracts reporters. TMZ
Elizabeth Edwards spars with Ann Coulter. Good for Elizabeth!!!! MSNBC
Brown takes over for Blair in England. ABC
Kelly Clarkson unveils new website. Kelly gets slammed by Time and wows the New York Post with live perfomance.
"With the new launch of her new album, "My December", Kelly's official website, www.kellyclarkson.com represents a new direction. The images, functionality and attention to detail for her loyal fans were a top priority. Kelly Clarkson.com
Her new "My December" album and her career choices are slammed by Time magazine: "Kelly Clarkson's solo misstep": The problem with My December is that it isn't particularly great rock. Even those dismayed by what American Idol hath wrought (consider my hand raised) have to admit Clarkson has a strapping, swooping voice. But it lacks a defined personality, reflected in the bloated industrial-Pat Benatar knockoffs ("Haunted," "Don't Waste My Time," the single "Never Again") that dominate the album. When they aren't in that mode, Clarkson and her new, hardly avant-garde producer David Kahne (Bangles, Sugar Ray) dabble with proven formulae: They know a solemn ballad must start with a lone strummed guitar ("Sober") and that a horn section and a throaty delivery can lend a bit of earthy Christina Aguilera cred ("Yeah").
The lyrics, an aggrieved and angry lot, are no more forgettable than what we hear regularly on the radio. But most of the songs, co-written by Clarkson, rely on wide-screen, processed production gimmicks, rather than genuine hooks. And as any pop Svengali knows, making a pop record is as much a matter of craft and precision as it is eccentricities. It's about the thin line between hackwork and magic. As much as one can applaud Clarkson for wanting to be taken seriously, neither pop nor rock should sound as labored as most of My December. A Svengali might have also talked her out of releasing a summertime album with that title, but that's another story. Full article at Time
Meanwhile, Kelly has made a believer of Dan Aquilante as he was blown away by a live performance Kelly put on yesterday. "Idol Fury as Kelly Battles Back": On Monday night, Clarkson put on a killer concert of new material from her just-released “My December” disc, along with choice cuts from her previous records. It wasn’t the songs that elevated her performance, but rather Clarkson’s delivery; she lived the passion and emotion of every tune she sang.....At this personal showcase, she was relaxed and spontaneous, and she laid down the kind of show that makes skeptics - including me - realize she just might be the real deal. To see for yourself, this performance in the “Extra Sauce” series was taped and will be broadcast on Fuse tonight at 10. Full article at NY Post
Watch Kelly's performance tonight at Fuse TV
Barack Obama is hitting the Iowa airwaves with two new campaign ads. This is a departure from earlier grass roots efforts. Iowa residents will also find an Obama DVD in their mailbox along with their weekly Netflix DVD rentals and credit card bills. No word on whether the Obama camp is charging late fees....CNN
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2314)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
06/24 - 07/01
- Cameron Diaz will be supoenaed for divorce trial.
- "Veronica Mars" star to become a vampire.
- Jessica Simpson loses 20 pounds. The singer is sti...
- Penelope Cruz panics on flight & leaves plane.
- 3.2 million viewers waste time watching Paris on L...
- Elizabeth Hurley wants twins. Obviously she's insa...
- Pam Anderson wears red Baywatch swimsuit for speci...
- Links with two working wings.
- New Roxy Music in 2008?
- Will Victoria Beckham turn into Spider Woman?
- Big Brother 8 is full of babes.
- Bruce Willis thinks Maggie Q is perfection.
- Paula Abdul says she's been treated like dog s**t....
- Doom and gloom engulf Kelly Clarkson's "My Decembe...
- Newsweek talks to Steve Perry.
- Links that lost the instruction book.
- All is right with the world. The Spice Girls are b...
- Mitt Romney abuses dog by strapping it in carrier ...
- Jack Osbourne sued for "Armed & Famous" police rai...
- Start an office pool for when John Stamos enters r...
- Kim Cattrall feels up Lindsay Lohan...errrrr....fe...
- Playing poker makes you live longer!!
- Barry Bond's ex mistress has stories of Bonds' ste...
- Bono loves Blair.
- Rosie O'Donnell to have more sex with men on camer...
- Links that enjoy saying LeeLee over and over again...
- Draft Al Gore for your fantasy football team...or ...
- Kelly Clarkson unveils new website. Kelly gets sla...
- Behind the scenes of Hayden Penettiere's photo sho...
- Obama uses the Netflix strategy.
- Joss Stone rolls her eyes at sex with producer sto...
- Al Gore and Leo DiCaprio don't scare Emily.
- Kill Bill sequels are going to be filmed in China....
- Jack Bauer has friends in the Supreme Court.
- Links that "Hold On Loosely".
- Isaiah Washington likes Peacock.
- Ex-Journey singer Soto takes high road.
- Day of reckoning for Kelly Clarkson.
- Paris Hilton is free! Now what? Is the world going...
- Spice girls are great gift givers.
- Maria Sharapova is entranced by big busted woman.
- Is William Shatner furious?
- Justin Timberlake swears and spits on fans and the...
- Links on tour.
- Rudy is a handsome fella.
- Larry King has a big week ahead.
- Avril Lavigne in talks to play "white trash girl" ...
- Check into room 1408!
- New York Post rips Kelly Clarkson's My December as...
- Tea Leoni says "I'm getting a penis in early sprin...
- Fan pays $220,000 for a Elton John serenade. I'll ...
- Is Dick Cheney the real President?
- ▼ 06/24 - 07/01 (52)
- ► 2006 (585)