Saturday, May 05, 2007
I saw Spider man 3 yesterday and enjoyed it. Was it perfect? No. Maybe a bit too long. Peter Parker's reaction to the black suit's influence on him was a bit....dumb at times. On the positive side, it was a fun, wild ride. The three, count 'em three villains that Spidey has to face make it hard to catch your breath. Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacey is a nice addition as was Topher Grace's Eddie Brock....It's a good movie overall, check it out...
Friday, May 04, 2007
There's a good article with an interview with Eric Roberts and Hayden Panettiere from "Heroes". Roberts talks about how he initially refused to audition for the role & his even bigger celebrity status now that he is on a smash TV show. Hayden talks about her upcoming CD..... I will hold off judgement until I hear a track...
The consensus seems to be that John McCain and Rudy Giuliani came out on top of last night's debate. John stuck by his guns on his war stance and did not waffle. Rudy stood apart from the other candidates with his abortion view. Neither candidate's views on those subjects is the popular view for the party, but it showed conviction for their beliefs. Unlike a certain ex-Massachusetts Governor who had to explain his previous statements on the war.....
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Or click here to view a turtle being born:
You're gonna click on Ricki aren't you? You can't resist! You sick bastard!
Segolene Royal is trailing in the polls in France's Presidential race. But I have to say, she's kinda cute.....
Or if Bea Arthur is more your style, check out http://www.geocities.com/beaarthurboulevard/
Bea has a great rack , I just know it.....
Tonight the Republican candidates for President square off against each other in a MSNBC debate. Will they back the war? Will they back Bush? Will McCain take control? Will Romney say he's both for and against the war, abortion and gay rights? He may. He's said he's for and against every issue known to man......
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Mr. G. was kind enough to steer me towards an interesting article written by Fred Thompson. It was a relief after I read the article. Sometimes Mr. G steers me towards articles about gardening or chess strategy. This article did not make me weep or fall asleep...
There are quite a few websites that mock Kirsten Dunst and her looks. This is not one of them. Ever since I swept Kirsten off her feet when I arrived at her door in a Spider Man costume, I have been a big fan....The restraining order and the police were just a misunderstanding...
William Devane made a return appearance on "24" last night. I love his tough as nails character who is able to get in Jack's face and make him stutter and blink....What is Audrey's future? Will Jack be able to go over Heller's head and help his sweety?...And more importantly what was Kim Raver (Audrey) thinking when she wore the pictured shirt to a movie premiere a while back?????....
Monday, April 30, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (757)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
04/29 - 05/06
- Mail call.
- Geno approved.
- B-? I'll kick Time's ass!
- Biel's Bottom draws cheers
- You can't argue with free!
- Eric and Hayden talk "Heroes".
- After this thing, you guys want to go to Hooters?
- Me read. Me learn.
- Go Ricki! Go Ricki! Oh God, stop Ricki!!
- More scandal hits Brady.
- Geek alert!
- Up Up and Away!!!!!!
- To start the day off right, a little Carmen...
- Bea Arthur or Britney topless? You decide.
- Mitt is for and against every issue. Count on it!
- Let's remember when....
- Play the Barry White CD.
- Silar continues his reign of terror!
- Geno's prayers are answered.
- Jack Bauer vs........his fans.
- No tears.
- 1 vote for Kirsten.
- The gang is all here.
- Randy is ready.
- Tom, Jim & Topher. Oh my!
- The buzz on Geno's World is intense.
- Coming Fall 2008 on Fox.....
- Too much ASIA is never enough!
- Nuts over Nell
- 3 cheers for Gore's pickup lines.
- Geno is magnetic.
- ▼ 04/29 - 05/06 (32)
- ► 2006 (585)