Saturday, April 28, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Jami Miller called me and asked why I was mad at her. I was confused because I hold her in very high regard. Apparently the lack of posts featuring her on Geno's World lately got her slightly concerned. So, here you go Jami! Jami's official website is http://www.jamilea.com/
Thursday, April 26, 2007
This Saturday, Sheryl Crow will be performing at a benefit for Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. Nice....But, not everyone thinks so...Archbishop Raymond L Burke has issued a statement saying that he is against Crow performing because of her pro-choice views. The Cardinal has a right to his opinion and his Catholic beliefs should be respected. But let's not forget the fact that Sheryl is donating her time to a worthy cause. Helping sick children is an issue that everyone can get behind. To view the Cardinal's statement go to: http://www.archstl.org/commoffice/2007/cgcmc.html
To make a donation to the hospital, go to:
The Democratic candidates for President have their first debate tonight. How tough will Hillary be? Will Obama shine? How will Johnny Edwards hair look? Will Dennis wear an aluminium foil hat? All these questions will be answered tonight on MSNBC. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18326264
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Lots & lots of Apprentice related news floating around...First, Stephanie became the Apprentice Sunday night. Good choice? Sure. She's smart, tough & very capable.
Second, Kristine has announced that she will be posing for Playboy in the June issue: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=3062254 Good choice for her? I don't think it matters. Most people did not have a high opinion of her anyway. Third, runner up James tries to figure out the "comments" that Trump referred to on live TV that got James fired Sunday. James official website is http://www.james-sun.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
"Al-Qaida must revel in the irony that America is effectively helping to fund both sides of the war they caused. As we sacrifice blood and treasure, some of our gas dollars flow to the fanatics who build the bombs, hatch the plots, and carry out attacks on our soldiers and citizens," McCain says. "The transfer of American wealth to the Middle East helps sustain the conditions on which terrorists prey."
Monday, April 23, 2007
I ran across Gemma Atkinson's official website. In addition to the pictures, you can read a note from Gemma. She likes chips...she bought a running machine....she likes girls night out....Did I mention the pictures?
Karl Rove got into a verbal exchange with Sheryl Crow and Laurie David(Wife of Larry David) about global warming. Rove was called rude. Rove said he was insulted. Rove should be lucky it didn't come to blows. My money would be on Crow. She'd kick his ass & make him cry....
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
04/22 - 04/29
- Ali is #100?
- Spidey kicks the crap out of a camera.
- Excuse me Governor...I believe your hand slipped.
- All is well with Jami....
- I will write bad things about you. So na na na na!...
- Dexter will return in time for Halloween!
- Sheryl, The Cardinal and the kids. Oh my!
- Plastic surgery for Love? Please.
- Y the hold up?
- You honor me by reading....
- Dennis knows where Iraq is.
- Watch with sunglasses on.
- Battle continues at home and overseas
- Captain America is alive!....Um...Maybe not...
- She's got legs. And she knows how to wax them.
- Spend $10 and make Ashley happy
- Charlie Sheen, Rosie and....John Kerry????
- Geno has not received offers to pose for Playgirl
- Johnny makes sense
- I learn quite a bit from reading.
- Hours of entertainment
- 2am wakeup call
- Odds of a Crow knockout within 3 rounds:1-1
- Renting a room with Kate should be exciting, not s...
- ▼ 04/22 - 04/29 (25)
- ► 2006 (585)