Joe Klein has a scathing piece on the Bush administration at http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1607243,00.html?cnn=yes
Friday, April 06, 2007
Carla Gugino and Lucy Liu have a new movie "The Blood Hunter" in which they are vampire and hunter respectively....
Egotastic.com has a bloody, lesbian scene between the two, if you're into that:
Posted by Geno at 4:40 PM
Lots of good revelations, twists and turns on "Lost" these days! We finally see more of Nikki and Paulo (Including Nikki in many great outfits) and then they are promptly buried alive. I hate when that happens! Sawyer's constant asking of "Who are you?" and "Who is Nikki?" were great in jokes in reference to viewer complaints about Nikki & Paulo just "appearing on the island" in season 3. This week, we learn that Sawyer is perhaps a father, Kate's Mom hates her and that Kate secretly yearns for a blogger named Geno.... Good stuff, the show keeps me coming back.
Posted by Geno at 12:24 PM
I didn't see this coming. Dick Cheney is upset at Nancy Pelosi for her visit to Syria. He says she exhibited "bad behavior" and relayed false messages. I dislike the Bush administration immensely, but I can't blame them entirely for being miffed. http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/06/cheney.pelosi.reut/index.html
Posted by Geno at 9:31 AM
Lauren Conrad from "Laguna Beach" & "The Hills" is the latest star to have a sex tape in danger of being released. The tape is with her former boyfriend Jason. Jason is going to jail and plans on releasing the tape before he's incarcerated....Bwahahahahaha!!! O.k., she was involved with an loser & made a sex tape with him. I've heard this song before.....
Posted by Geno at 8:47 AM
Thursday, April 05, 2007
I have to keep reminding myself...
Hayden Panetttiere is 17.
Hayden Panetttiere is 17.Hayden Panetttiere is 17.Hayden Panetttiere is 17.Hayden Panetttiere is 17.Hayden Panetttiere is 17.Hayden Panetttiere is 17.
I think it's working. For a funny video of Hayden's reaction to being mistaken for Lindsey Lohan go to http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/04/hayden-panettiere-dont-call-me-lindsay/
Posted by Geno at 10:54 AM
Bill Bradley is back. He has a great new book "The New American Story", a book tour, and a show on Sirius radio. This country would be in such better shape if Bradley was elected President. I still have my Bradley for President posters. I'm ready, if Bradley wants to shock the world & run again!..........
For all things Bill Bradley, visit www.billbradley.com
Posted by Geno at 8:41 AM
Not to be outdone by Romney & Clinton's massive fundraising figures, Barak Obmama surprised the political world yesterday by announcing he has raised 25 million dollars this year. The most impressive figure I observed was that 90% of his donors gave $100 or less. That's a HUGE number of potential Obama voters....
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
This year's season of "24" has had its ups and downs. What does it need? Kim!!!! Last season. Kim's appearance was disappointing. She didn't do much, wasn't chased by cougars, kidnapped or held at gunpoint. She was involved with C. Thomas Howell (??!!)...and she looked a bit chunky.. But these recent pictures of Elisha Cuthbert make me yearn for her to make a return appearance...Please?
Posted by Geno at 8:28 AM
Things aren't looking good for John McCain. After trying to put a good spin on his disappointing fundraising, McCain visited Iraq. At the press conference after the visit, McCain talked about how safe it is these days in Baghdad...Unfortunately, he was scoffed at and ridiculed by Iraqis who said that the entire area McCain toured was sealed off for 1 mile. After McCain left, so did the massive army presence with him.... For the love of God Johnny, don't let Mitt or Rudy overtake you!!! President Mitt? President Rudy? AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Mitt Romney has stunned the political world by announcing he has raised 23 million dollars for his Presidential run. John McCain has raised a disappointing 12.5 million dollars....Good God. Republicans beware!!!! Do not fall for Mitt's smooth speech and his cool hair. The guy has changed positions on every issue known to man. He is as credible as Weird Al running for President. Read the current Doonesbury strip. Good stuff.
Posted by Geno at 8:07 AM
Monday, April 02, 2007
Hillary Clinton has broken records by raising 26 million dollars in the first 3 months of 2007 for her Presidential run. There are quite a number of doubters out there who say Hillary doesn't have a chance. The cash flow says otherwise.....Go Hillary!!
Posted by Geno at 8:20 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2462)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
04/01 - 04/08
- Worst ever? Epic collapse?
- I vant to suck your blood
- I'm Lost without a scorecard
- Cheney is pissed at Pelosi
- When will they learn?
- Whack me
- Hump part deux
- Dead puppies.... Dead puppies....
- Buy Bill Bradley's Book
- Attention grabbing
- The force is with Obama
- Shipwrecked sounds good
- Bourne is back
- We need you Kim!
- Johnny McCain is having a bad week
- Germans know how to party
- Mitt has the cash, the hair and a bunch of b.s.......
- What would Michael say?
- Hillary is loaded
- Holy Mother?
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (21)
- ► 2006 (585)