Friday, March 23, 2007
My friend Drazen started to talk to me about the latest happenings on "The View". I couldn't understand why he started to watch the program. Then I saw that Joely Fisher appeared as guest host. She's back today....I hope Drazen is recording the episode....
Posted by Geno at 11:11 AM
Talk about father issues! This week's excellent "Lost" episode focused on John Locke & his twisted con man father. When your father pushes you out a sixth floor window, he may not love you.....How Ben was able to produce John's captive father to him on the island is a interesting question. Magic box? Please!!! But in any case, watching this episode was great fun.....
Posted by Geno at 8:27 AM
Thursday, March 22, 2007
There are some serious rumors swirling that Carmen Electra will be announcing that she is in a lesbian relationship with Joan Jett.... http://www.hollywood.com/news/Lesbians_Anticipate_Carmen_Electra_Shocker/3672210
If that's not enough to make you excited, Carmen has an "Official aerobic striptease workout DVD". http://www.aerobicstriptease.com/store/customer/index.php
Well, she knows how to stay in the public eye that's for sure....God Bless Carmen.
Posted by Geno at 1:44 PM
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
My main man Lino is pictured here with Mike Piazza. Lino talks about his fantasy baseball team, his upcoming baseball documentary, Lent, Pizza and more on his website. Check Lino out on The Catholic Station 159 4-7 pm eastern time on Sirius radio. Call him up & tell him Geno sent you. And tell him I'm still waiting to be on that show. I've been waiting by my phone every weekday for months now. I weep every night at 7:01pm......
Posted by Geno at 3:52 PM
The nightmare for Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama continues. Although not officially running for president, Al Gore is getting some serious press coverage. Gore testified before Congress today about Global warming. Is Global Warming an impending disaster or is it a farce? I tend to believe most of what Al preaches. Even though he beat my ultimate political hero Bill Bradley years ago, I forgive him....
Posted by Geno at 12:59 PM
On "24" this week, it was revealed that Audrey was killed in China...True? I don't think so....I think we're in for the old DNA switcharoo. I predict Jack will find out Audrey is still alive and run to her rescue at the end of the season.....I hope Kim Raver comes back to "24". "The Nine" on ABC was a great show, but the network yanked it rather quickly. And Kim's big screen roles aren't great....although being a lesbian in "Keep your Distance" was a nice change of pace....
Posted by Geno at 8:39 AM
My buddy Bruce is mad. He saw these pictures of Jessica Biel from her upcoming movie "Next" with Nicholas Cage. He immediately told me to publicly challenge Nicholas Cage for him to a street fight to win Jessica's heart. I have started to train Bruce for the brawl. We did one push up before we started drinking beer. That Cage better watch out...........
Posted by Geno at 7:59 AM
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Happy 57th birthday to Carl Palmer! His work with ELP and ASIA have made him one of the most influential drummers of all time. I saw Carl perform last year with ASIA. The man still plays with a fierceness and determination that can't be matched!! www.carlpalmer.com
Posted by Geno at 4:02 PM
Drum God Mike Portnoy is featured in a great interview on the ibanez website. Mike talks about Dream Theater, G3 and Neal Morse.
Posted by Geno at 9:58 AM
Rosie O'Donnell recently posted conspiracy theories about 9/11 on her blog. They were similar claims to some that Charlie Sheen made about a year ago. Oh Rosie. Please. As regular readers know, I'm not a fan of the Bush administration, but Rosie is showing her crazy for cocoa puffs side.... In any case, the media seems to be ignoring the story...And when your ally is Charlie Sheen? Oh boy...
Posted by Geno at 8:35 AM
I went to church services with Jarah Mariano recently. I have to be honest, it felt great to be seen with such a good looking woman.....But I was so embarrassed when she started to sing the hymns. She may look like an angel, but she doesn't sing like one....
Posted by Geno at 7:57 AM
Monday, March 19, 2007
More exciting news from the ASIA camp. The four legends will be entering the studio to record a NEW CD that will be released in 2008! First a fantastic worldwide reunion tour, 6 great official live bootleg CDs, a live DVD taping and now this. Good times indeed! ASIA has also announced that they are not going to join the STYX/Foreigner bill & will be touring alone. Which means no abbreviated set & more ASIA magic!....The Wetton/Downes ICON project also has new tour dates. No rest for the legends!!
Posted by Geno at 8:51 AM
Seeing Hayden Penettiere licking the Stanley Cup may cause several things to happen to you. You may be disgusted. The Stanley Cup has been more places than Paris Hilton. And you're LICKING it????....Or seeing this could cause you to have naughty thoughts about everyone's favorite cheerleader.........
Posted by Geno at 8:08 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1957)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
03/18 - 03/25
- Drazen becomes big fan of The View
- No backbone
- Carmen Electra strips and....comes out????
- Bud passes
- I'm drafting Lino as my 3rd string batboy
- Gore returns to Congress and makes Clinton and Oba...
- Is Audrey really dead?
- Bruce challenges Nicholas Cage to street fight
- Fanfare for the drummer man!
- Powerhouse drummer speaks
- Rosie and Charlie Sheen?
- Worship with Jarah
- Jennifer is a popular name
- Dream coming true
- Dirty Cheerleader
- ▼ 03/18 - 03/25 (17)
- ► 2006 (585)