Etertainment Weekly has a nice snippet on Mary Lynn Rajskub. Chloe from "24" is hot on the comedy circuit and she has a funny bit on her kissing Rush Limbaugh.....Say it isn't so Mary. Chloe would never go for Rush!!!
Friday, March 02, 2007
Setmour Hersh has written a very interesting article in the New Yorker on the Bush Administration and the war on terrorism. How badly has Bush given us the finger? It depends of who you talk to.....
Posted by Geno at 10:25 AM
Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Hanes has landed Jennifer Love Hewitt to promote a new line of bras. Genius!!!! What's even better, Hanes has the commercials and behind the scenes video of the photoshoot. God bless Hanes. I will never buy another underwear product from anyone else. This is my pledge!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
My main man Lino Rulli has grown a fu manchu moustache....Are cases of Schlitz and trucker hats in his future????? We can only pray for Lino.
Despite his questionable facial hair, listen to Lino on Sirius radio's Catholic Channel. His sense of humor matched with his integrity and knowledge can't be matched....
Posted by Geno at 4:59 PM
Geoff Downes has posted a great photo of ICON in Russia. Geoff along with John Wetton, John Mitchell and Steve Christy looked like they were having a grand time. Geoff & John continue to be 2 of the hardest working men in Rock traveling all over the globe with ICON and ASIA!
Posted by Geno at 1:55 PM
John McCain announced that he's running for President on David Letterman. I hope he beats the hell out of Mitt Romney and Rudy in the primaries. Romney is a lying slug and Rudy makes me nervous.... If I had to have a Republican in the White House, McCain is my man......But....Go Hillary!
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
I've discovered that whenever I post about Jennifer Love Hewitt, visitors increase dramatically to my site. They visit my sponsors and everyone is happy. What do I do about this? I present more of the lovely Ms. Hewitt...... Mama didn't raise a dumb Geno....
Posted by Geno at 1:49 PM
How hot is Al Gore? All you have to do is look at all the stories about how much energy Gore uses for his home....Obviously there are quite a bit of Republicans who are a bit worried that Al may decide on a 2008 Presidential run. They are already trying to paint him a hypocrite while he's just a private citizen. Can Gore actually win in 2008? Andy Ostroy writes that he can and will.
Posted by Geno at 8:22 AM
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I posted about the movie "Black Snake Moan" in the past. I couldn't believe that this movie was real after I saw the trailer. Christina Ricci beaten up, in her underwear, chained up by Samuel L. Jackson.....Now K Man tells me that the movie is getting great reviews..... I will withhold judgement until I actually see this thing....
Posted by Geno at 3:40 PM
The official ASIA website has released a cover for one of their official live bootleg CDs. Reports are that the website has been overrun with more orders than anticipated. But what do you expect when 4 legends reunite for a 25th anniversary tour? Pure magic!! It's good to see that the music world is recognizing that fact. Don't miss a chance to see Wetton, Downes, Howe & Palmer on tour this summer. You will not be disappointed....
Monday, February 26, 2007
Joe Satriani is taking his G3 tour back on the road again is a couple of weeks. This time he is joined again by the FANTASTIC John Petrucci from Dream Theater and new addition Paul Gilbert. If you get a chance, go see these guys tear it up on the road. Petrucci is one of my favorite guitarists & will not disappoint....I have to admit that I'm sad that Joe didn't invite me instead of Gilbert. I know Gilbert is awesome, but I have a large following as the best air guitarist in the country.....
Posted by Geno at 2:18 PM
Geek alert! I'm talking about comic books. You were warned!
The "Civil War" in the Marvel universe is over. It had it's moments, but I was less than thrilled. Cap is in jail. Yawn. Tony Stark is head of SHIELD. Yawn. Spidey is wearing his black costume. o.k....Black Panther & Storm are joining the FF..Bad idea. The Marvel Universe is changed forever!!!....ummm not really....
Posted by Geno at 11:01 AM
Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" won an Oscar last night. Good for Al! I have to admit that although I like Al, it was a bit nauseating the way the celebs fawned over him and seemed to say "I voted for Al, This mess isn't my fault!".... In any case, it was an interesting movie and it's good to see Gore doing something good with his time....If the producers of the "Scary Movie" franchise are smart, they'll sign Al for a cameo in the next sequel. He'd be up for it & it would be a good laugh....
Posted by Geno at 8:07 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2124)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
02/25 - 03/04
- Chloe explains kissing Rush
- The car industry is saved by Jill Wagner
- American motor industry is in crisis
- John Wetton wears his Geno t-shirt proudly!
- Is the Administration’s new policy benefitting our...
- Hanes market staff is full of geniuses
- Intervention time
- Wild and crazy guys!
- Keeley has a star?
- McCain is in
- I'm a sell out.
- Republicans are scared of Al.
- Smokin' Penelope
- It got good reviews? Whaaaa?
- Is James Cameron the Devil?
- Support the greatest band ever
- It is Tuesday. All is well.
- Biel for Bruce
- Go see this tour. Even if I was snubbed...
- Wake me when it's over....
- Pretty Penelope
- Gore wins!.....Again...
- ▼ 02/25 - 03/04 (22)
- ► 2006 (585)