Friday, February 23, 2007
I like Hillary Clinton & I'm going to vote for her. I feel badly for Britney Spears and the obvious mental problems she's going though. That being said...This fake news story is funny:
Even funnier than the story are the comments below the story. Some readers believe that it's true.........
I love Jennifer Love Hewitt. She's hot & a bit quirky. She told Jay Leno last year about her OCD & was refreshingly honest....She constantly appears on and off screen revealing her ample...assets. But she refuses to take the next step....
She told CNN: "I get lots of those offers (to take off my clothes).
"But I can't. It's just not me.
"I feel like there's still a world full of people out there who think there's not much more to me than the girl who can wear tiny tops. "So if I had actually gone and done those things (shedding the tiny top) to try to prove something, where would I be? "I want to be a dork! It's fun to be goofy and silly." ....................
She likes being a dork and being goofy and silly? Me too!!!! We have so much in common. I should call her. We could have a great night of playing twister and watching cartoons.....oh yes......
Belen Rodriguez is attractive and has amazing gardening skills. Her green thumb is a little known fact. Plants, lawns and flowers thrive under her watchful eye. When she was in town, she stopped by and was kind enough to spruce up my yard. Unfortunately the roofer across the street got distracted looking at her and fell of his ladder.....
Thursday, February 22, 2007
OCONOMOWOC, Wis. (AP) -- A man says he broke into an apartment with a cavalry sword because he thought he heard a woman being raped, but the sound actually was from a pornographic movie his upstairs neighbor was watching.
"Now I feel stupid," said James Van Iveren, who has been charged in the case. "This really is nothing, nothing but a mistake."
According to a criminal complaint, the neighbor told police that Van Iveren pounded on the door and kicked it open without warning Feb. 12, damaging the frame and lock.
"Where is she?" Van Iveren demanded, thrusting the sword at the neighbor, the complaint said. "Where is she?"
The neighbor told police Van Iveren became increasingly aggressive as he repeated the question, insisting that he had heard a woman being raped. The complaint said that, with the sword pointed at him, the neighbor led Van Iveren throughout the apartment, opening closet doors to prove he was alone.
The neighbor later played for police the part of the DVD he believed Van Iveren heard downstairs.
Van Iveren, 39, of Oconomowoc, was charged with criminal trespass, criminal damage and disorderly conduct, all while using a dangerous weapon, and is due in court March 5. Together, the misdemeanor counts carry a maximum sentence of 33 months in jail.
Van Iveren said Tuesday that he heard a woman "screaming for help," grabbed the sword, bounded up the stairs, kicked in the apartment door and confronted the man who lived there.
"I intended to hold it behind my back and knock. But I froze and instead, what happened happened," he told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Contesting his neighbor's account, Van Iveren said he didn't look anywhere in the apartment except the front room, and that he never threatened the neighbor with the sword.
"I had the sword extended. But that was all," he said.
Van Iveren, who lives with his mother in the downstairs apartment, said he did not call police when he heard the noises because he does not have a telephone. He said he barely knew the upstairs tenant.
Police seized Van Iveren's sword, which he said was a family heirloom.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Lucy Bayet called me last night to get some advice. She keeps getting mistaken for Jessica Biel & wasn't sure whether to change her looks to further her career. I told her to cook some soup and watch a "Maude" marathon before she made any hasty decisions. She called me back three hours later thanking me for saving her career. It's the least I could do.....
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
"Ugly Betty" is becoming a 13 year old boy's dream program....and o.k., maybe mine. First Salma Hayek, now Rebecca Romijin walks around with enough cleavage to make network censors blush....
Yes indeed! The President Logan character returned to "24" last night. Logan helped make last year's season of "24" the most enjoyable and dramatic of all the "24" seasons. This season's slightly lackluster season will certainly get a nice jolt from his return. I have to say that the last few shows have been good. Chad Lowe's evil character is great. And Jack's soulless father is another nice addition....Gregory Itzin was robbed of an Emmy last year for his portrayal of Logan. Maybe he'll get another shot this year...
Monday, February 19, 2007
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2127)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
02/18 - 02/25
- How much is chance to date Keeley Hazell worth?
- Hillary Clinton shaves head in support of Britney ...
- Love wants to be a dork & refuses to take her clot...
- Enjoy nature
- So long DJ
- Oh....never mind.....
- Yes. No. Maybe. Yes. No. Maybe.
- 2 Cruz or not 2 Cruz
- Dark Knight is no joke
- Stan the man
- My advice is priceless
- Tough choice
- Mystique looks better without the blue skin...
- President Logan back to save "24"!
- Happy President's Day!
- We're #1!!!!!!!
- I will take the undercarriage special
- ▼ 02/18 - 02/25 (17)
- ► 2006 (585)