Friday, January 05, 2007
Joanna Krupa has the unofficial title of "The World's hottest swimsuit model". It got me to thinking. I would like to achieve some sort of title for myself.... "Best Blog with Geno in the title"?
"The hottest blogger who blogs while wearing a cape"?..... I need to think this over.
Posted by Geno at 1:58 PM
Josie Maran is one good looking woman. I called my agent because I had a great idea for a project for the two of us to do together. "Josie and the Pussycats and Geno" was the title of my screenplay. It involves Josie and I exploring the deep forests of a secret island, a torrid romance, betrayal with a dramatic twist ending involving Mickey Rooney. For some reason Josie's people haven't gotten back to me....
Posted by Geno at 11:24 AM
Photographer Mike Inns took some great shots of an ASIA show in December. For more photos and all things Wetton, go to my hero John Wetton's website at www.johnwetton.com
Official live recordings of 3 ASIA shows go on sale January 10 at the official ASIA reunion website www.originalasia.com
Mr. Wetton posted about "Geno's World" on his guestbook yesterday under the "Miss USA" thread. I am not worthy!!!!!
Posted by Geno at 8:27 AM
I really like Kevin Smith. What do I like better than Kevin Smith? Jennifer Garner... What's that? They are both in the same movie "Catch & Release" coming out later this month? Sign me up.... On a seperate note, when is Jen going to dump Ben & call me? I'm waiting!!!!!
Posted by Geno at 8:07 AM
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Reunion fever seems to be gripping rock bands. In addition to the wonderful ASIA reunion, news of a Genesis reunion, we now have strong rumors of a Police reunion taking place. Everyone sing Sting's wail from Synchronicity 2: "AAAAAAYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Great news if this pans out:
Posted by Geno at 10:16 AM
Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh tend to dress in the same outfits and pose together. It's interesting the differences between men and women...I never dress up in the same outfit with my guy friends and pose for pictures....Except for that time when I was 8 and me and Siggi dressed up as Army guys and selfishly defended our neighborhood from attack from aliens.
Posted by Geno at 8:00 AM
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
A personal message to my buddy Markie....Remember when you used to mock my affection for Cybil Shepherd back in the day? That was years and years ago. We're old...You said she was washed up and over the hill....Now she's on one of my favorite shows "The L Word".....I still think she's hot....I would....There I said it. And.....She sold that watch!!!!
Posted by Geno at 8:10 AM
You've seen the promos for the "Surreal Life fame games". You see the picture of Robin Leatch and Verne "Mini Me" Troyer playing their "Fantasy Island" parts. You say "That's how far TV has fallen. How tragic." You set your Tivo to record every minute. I know you do!!!!.....Maybe Verne will get drunk and urinate in the corner nude as he did on his first stint on "Surreal Life". We can only hope and pray....
Posted by Geno at 8:02 AM
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
12 days and counting to the explosive 4 hour, 2 night "24" premiere. To prepare, I have started asking everone i know to call me Jack Bauer. I have perfected the Bauer scowl and have roamed the hallways at work screaming "Put down your weapon!!!!".....Good times.
Posted by Geno at 2:41 PM
Vh1's new reality series "Shooting Sizemore" is intense. The series focuses on actor Tom Sizemore whose life and career have had many ups and downs. His drug problems and arrest for beating Heidi Fleiss have made his life a train wreck. The series finds him broke, homeless and coming out of rehab. The show also features home made movies done by Sizemore when he was under the influence of drugs. This show isn't for the faint of heart.....
Posted by Geno at 1:57 PM
Boy that Jessica Alba has really let herself go......O.k., seriously she looks great....Playing football....in a bikini.....in the ocean. I think I had a dream like this.....I was there with Jessica, but Cookie Monster was also involved. I know, it's weird, but I'm disturbed, so it's "normal".
Posted by Geno at 7:53 AM
Sunday, December 31, 2006
2006 was a great year. "Geno's World" was born, I dated super models, made $5 raising money on this site and of course the highlight...... I saw my heroes ASIA perform live. That magical night was a fantastic experience that I will hold dear for a lifetime. Here's to 2007! More "Geno's World, more super models, more $5 donations and more ASIA!
Posted by Geno at 12:39 PM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1840)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
12/31 - 01/07
- I will be your pussycat
- ASIA photos
- Geniffer would be our couple nickname
- Keeley x 11
- Call the cops
- Mr. G is laughing his disturbing laugh....
- Hold me
- Troubling Discovery
- Oh my.
- Ga Ga over Gemma
- Hey Markie
- You know you will
- A list
- You can call me Jack
- Don't shoot
- Boom Boom Bilson
- Dream team
- Bye 2006
- ▼ 12/31 - 01/07 (19)