Friday, December 22, 2006
I didn't realize that HGTV aired horror programming. There's no other way to describe the new "Living with Ed" TV show. A reality show focusing on environmental friendly Ed Begley Jr. and his wife? Do not watch with the lights off!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Geno at 9:53 AM
Poor Hulk Hogan. His daughter Brooke is launching her singing career and he has to fight to keep his daughter's image wholesome. Watching "Hogan knows Best" and the Hulkster talking to photographers, agents and producers about his daughter is great TV. He actually comes across as a good guy. Good luck Hulkster...and remember....HULKAMANIA is still running wild!!! Back to you Mean Gene......
Posted by Geno at 8:31 AM
Thursday, December 21, 2006
"The Apprentice" kicks of next month on NBC. One great selling point of the new season is Ivanka Trump will be featured as Carolyn's replacement. She's rich, easy on the eyes and quite pleasant.... It's too bad our romance never worked out. I just couldn't get over the fact that she refused to watch "Breaking Bonaduce" with me.....
Posted by Geno at 1:52 PM
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
I ran into Penelope Cruz last night at 7-11. We exchanged kisses and had a nice chat. Penelope invited me over for her Christmas Eve get-together. It's going to be hard for me to say no. Whenever Penelope and I get together we have a great time playing Monopoly and Go Fish.....She cheats though.....
Posted by Geno at 8:16 AM
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Monday, December 18, 2006
O.k., really? Ya, really. CBS, the home of Walter Cronkite, "60 Minutes" and "Murder She Wrote" is premiering a new series next month titled "Armed and Famous". The series follows Erik Estrada(Chips), Jack Osbourne(Ozzy's boy), Wee-Man(Jackass), Latoya Jackson(bwahahhaha!!) and Trish Stratus(Pro-wrestler) as they become sworn police officers in Indiana.....This is too awesome for words. A trainwreck that I can't wait to watch!!!!
Posted by Geno at 9:14 AM
Good guy Yul won a million dollars on the "Survivor" finale last night. He beat Ozzy by a narrow 5-4 vote....I am in training for the next Survivor tryout. My exercise regimen consists of chasing after a Lifesize Keeley Hazell picture attached to the bumper of my trainer's car. There have been 3 accidents so far, but I will not stop my training. I am dedicated to my craft.
Posted by Geno at 9:02 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (728)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1900)
12/17 - 12/24
- Beware of Christmas blonde bombshells.....
- Did Wes Craven direct?
- Hulkamania the sequel
- She's got legs
- Journey makes it official
- I stand tall & admit my movie choices...
- Cruz Control
- Vinyl is in
- Dude, did Ponch just pull me over?????
- Yul wins a million
- ▼ 12/17 - 12/24 (13)