Friday, December 15, 2006
My hero John Wetton of ASIA visited "Geno's World" again. You can read his approval of my site on the "Miss USA" thread on the guestbook on the official website www.johnwetton.com
ASIA tour dates are being planned for across the globe in 2007. Great news for rock fans everywhere.....
Posted by Geno at 5:24 PM
Boxer Parvati got voted out off of "Survivor" last night. Cute and flirty, she was a bit much at times, but she played a great game. Ozzy continued to dominate last night & is the favorite to take away the Million bucks on Sunday..... I don't think we've seen the last of Parvati. I see Maxim photo shoots and Realty shows such as "Celebrity Paranormal" in her future...
Posted by Geno at 10:45 AM
It's my fault. I admit it. Bridget wanted a real man that didn't have to hide behind an Offensive line and 3 Super Rings.....We're very happy, please give us the privacy we deserve.
Posted by Geno at 7:57 AM
Thursday, December 14, 2006
I'm obviously a very powerful and influential individual. Kiefer Sutherland ("24"), Michael C. Hall ("Dexter") and Masi Oka ("Heroes") were all nominated for Golden Globes this morning. I feel that my love, devotion and constant blogging about these three programs was the main reason for the nominations..... I take a bow...."APPLAUSE"..... Thank you.
Posted by Geno at 10:25 AM
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
I swore I would never post about Paris Hilton. But after her seeing her make a spactacle of herself with her sister Nicky, I couldn't help it. I'm so weak....Their Mom must be so proud. Be glad that you aren't the children of rich parents. You just might of turned into a circus act...
Posted by Geno at 5:11 PM
"Dexter" has quickly become Showtime's #1 rated series. The show has been renewed for a second season. Season 1's season finale airs this coming Sunday. I'll be shocked if Michael C. Hall doesn't get nominated for an Emmy. Don't miss THE most engrossing series on TV.
Posted by Geno at 10:55 AM
Monday, December 11, 2006
How are you going to celebrate Survivor week? I'm so excited for Thursday's episode & Sunday's finale. I've started a camp in my office at work. I've got a fire going, my Survivor buff on & I'm trying my best to catch fish....In the meantime, I'm kind of sorry to see evil Jonathan get voted off. He was great TV! It looks like Ozzy is the favorite, but the previews seem to imply that his mates are about to stab him in the back... To prevent myself getting stabbed in the back in my Survivor camp at work, I'm sleeping with my back against the wall...
Posted by Geno at 1:49 PM
Courtney Cox has done it. She's gone under the knife. When I saw her promoting her new TV show "dirt", I thought her face looked a bit "Joan Riversish". This picture from the premiere seems to back it up. And that waste of space Jennifer Aniston looks just awful. If I hear some douche reporter asking about a "Friends" reunion" one more time, I will vomit.......
Posted by Geno at 11:26 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (446)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1900)
12/10 - 12/17
- Genos' World approved by legend John Wetton
- USA!!!! USA!!!!!!!!
- Parvati gets knocked out
- A moment of silence for the end of the Tom Brady/B...
- Geno Influences Golden Globe nominations
- America's new sweetheart
- Sleep Ferret Sleep
- Boz asks for Biel
- I swore I would never.........
- Dexter is #1
- Newsflash! Jessica Biel is pretty.
- I will survive "Survivor Week"!
- Just age gracefully
- Keeley isn't just for Fridays anymore
- ▼ 12/10 - 12/17 (14)