Saturday, September 23, 2006
I went and saw "Jackass 2" yesterday. A great movie. Very disturbing at times, but it was a great guilty pleasure...So you're saying what does that have to do with Christina Ricci and Samuel L. Jackson??? O.k., get this. I saw the most bizarre movie preview while seeing Jackass 2. "Black Snake Moan" stars Jackson & Ricci. Here's the official description from Yahoo movies: "A blues guitarist abandoned by his wife tries to redeem the soul of a girl addicted to sex in a rural town"....Weird? Ya. But get this, the picture of Jackson is from the movie
. He finds Ricci, battered and bruised, in her panties. He carries her home and chains her to his couch. Seriously. Christina Ricci is half dressed and chained to a bizarre looking, scripture quoting Jackson who is going to redeem her soul....Holy crap! They actually made this movie? The preview was so strange, I kept waiting for the joke to come...But it didn't. I searched on the internet, found the Yahoo movie page & discovered that it actually exists....Holy crap.
Posted by Geno at 11:02 AM
Thursday, September 21, 2006
I watched the first episode of "Smith" the other night. Great show! I've always liked Ray Liotta, Amy Smart & Virginia Madsen. The show is smart & edgy. I could do without the shifting time sequences, but that's just nitpicking. I'll be tuning in regularly, you should too. Unless you're watching the Weather Channel or EWTN. If you are, I can't help you....
Posted by Geno at 3:32 PM
VH1 Classic has changed the premiere broadcast of "Hangin' with ASIA" to October 1 at 9pm eastern. "The original supergroup sat down with Eddie Trunk in our studios and talked about solo projects and reaching new audiences"....Sounds great, I just wish they used a larger photo to promote the show. My eyes hurt......
Posted by Geno at 2:01 PM
ASIA is truly back. The band's new CD "The Definitive Collection" has rocketed onto the Billboard charts making it ASIA's first appearance there in 16 years. Do yourself a favor and buy a copy! If you buy one at Best Buy, you can get the special edition which has a bonus DVD with 6 ASIA classic videos....Or you can blow the money on lottery tickets and potato chips. Your choice.
Posted by Geno at 1:52 PM
Don't fall over in confusion or horror. Yes that's Jessica Biel arm in arm with Adam Sandler. But the photo was taken during the shooting of the movie "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry".... I now pronounce that this won't be the final name of the movie....
Posted by Geno at 10:17 AM
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
TV Guide is reporting that Tori Spelling will be staring on "Smallville" as a gossip reporter. I'm sure that most fans of the show & the Superman mythos are weeping, screaming and wailing. But who knows, maybe Tori will be great on the show. I'm just glad that Tori is employed. I think my endless nights praying for her career and her financial well-being have paid off for her....Now if she'll just go back to the shorter-red hair look. I always preferred that to the porn star blonde thing she has going on now....
Posted by Geno at 9:50 AM
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
I've tried to watch Rachael Ray's new talk show. I just don't like it. Rachael is very likeable and cute, but for some reason, I just can't watch the show. I know I'm not the demographic for the show, but I thought I'd give it a shot. When she started talking about shoes for 10 minutes, I started to space.......
Posted by Geno at 1:49 PM
So, I says to Scarlett Johansson, I says "Scarlett how you doin'?" She says "Fine Geno, how are you?" I says "Good. You wanna go get somethin' to eat?" She says "That would be lovely." It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.....
Posted by Geno at 9:32 AM
Monday, September 18, 2006
Remember back in the day when Battlestar Gallactica was on TV? That was cool fun....There's a new version of the show that airs on the Sci-Fi Channel. It's about to begin it's third season. Why do I bring this up? I ran across some pictures of two of the show's stars Tricia Helfer and Grace Park. What an interesting way to market a TV show.....
Posted by Geno at 2:21 PM
Teri Hatcher is angry. Teri Hatcher wants her nipples to be seen. According to the Sun, Teri said "The whole first season (of Desperate Housewives) thousands of dollars were spent digitally erasing my nipples. I think "Grey's Anatomy" gets to have nipples and I have a little beef with the network about that. Then again, they are on at 10 o'clock. -10 o'clock you can have nipples, 9 o'clock no nipples."...If your counting, Teri was quoted saying nipples 4 times....I called Teri's rep and volunteered to take a look at Teri's nipples. I reasoned that if Teri was so obsessed about having them seen, I would assist her. I haven't heard back from Teri's rep......
Posted by Geno at 1:51 PM
There's not too many women who can put on a tiara and an evening gown while posing in front of a motorcycle & look good. Christina Aguilera can pull it off. Right after these photos were taken, Christina and I rode off into the sunset on the motorcycle. Her husband chased after us in his Bentley. He wasn't able to catch us because of my incredible moves on the bike. When we jumped over the bridge with the back of the bike burning, it was an especially nice moment.....
Posted by Geno at 9:39 AM
There seems to be a massive computer virus that has attacked the NFL football standings all over the internet, TV and newspapers. For some reason the darling pick of all NFL experts, The Miami Dolphins are listed as 0-2 on the bottom of the AFC east. The New England Patriots who most "experts" said would not even make the playoffs are 2-0 sitting atop the division. Weird......
Posted by Geno at 9:30 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2111)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
09/17 - 09/24
- Holy crap
- Smith is worthwhile
- More ASIA? Ok.
- ASIA rockets back onto Billboard charts
- Wha?? No!!! Oh...O.k.....
- Look up on the screen.....
- Tori Spelling is Kryptonite
- Cute, but unwatchable....
- Hangin' tough
- How Scarlett and I came to be a couple
- Battlestar Gallactica 70's...Battlestar Gallactica...
- Nitpicking about Nipples
- Rev it up
- Computer virus attacks NFL standings
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (14)