Friday, July 07, 2006
Big Brother 7:All Stars kicked off last night. I was upset and happy at the same time that Alison was included. I find her to be evil, unattractive, vile and disgusting. But she does make great TV... After watching her get nominated for eviction on the first night, I can't decide if I want her gone or to have her around to hate.....
Posted by Geno at 11:15 AM
Damn Sony Playstation 2 and their marketing department! Every time I see an ad or a picture of Keeley Hazel promoting their racing game, I run out and buy a new copy. Minutes later, I realize that buying the game has brought me no closer to Keeley. I then toss the game with the other 52 copies that I have and curse Sony. Damn them!
Posted by Geno at 10:23 AM
Thursday, July 06, 2006
I read with great horror that Showtime has cancelled "Huff". I realized after reading the Emmy articles today that Showtime canned the show about 10 days ago. And they didn't call me personally to tell me???? At least the show got some recognition today with some Emmy nominations. Good luck to Oliver & Blythe.....What a terrible shame, this show was smart, funny, moving, disturbing and thought provoking. Of course, it couldn't last!.... I'm going to watch "Benson" reruns to rot my brain and try to forget about "Huff"'s cancellation
Posted by Geno at 3:45 PM
Maybe I've watched too many movies and TV shows, but why do I have the feeling that Ken Lay isn't really dead? The guy was sneaky, smart and wealthy. I'm sure that he had enough resources to fake his own death. Will there be an open casket? I wanna know! No way he's dancing with the devil now. He's on some island drinking sissy drinks. You'll see the photos in the STAR magazine in a couple of weeks. I'm sure of it.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
I've realized that there is a hole in my life. I have everything I need, I'm happy, but there seems to be something missing. I need a cause to devote my time to. A cause that would make a difference. Something that will fill the void in my life....I have found such a cause. I urge you to go to http://www.gethasselhofftonumber1.com
Please help. Only a few minutes of your time and pennies a day can help get David Hasselhoff to number 1 on the charts. David is going through a tough time. Won't you please help? Please?
Posted by Geno at 1:44 PM
I never knew it would be so easy to spend quality time with Kelly Ripa. Apparently all you have to do is get one of those bicycle carriage things and hang around central park. I plan on buying one and whisking Kelly away to whatever destination she desires. There we would enjoy a picnic lunch, gaze into each others eyes and whisper sweet nothings into each others ears. I'd even buy her cute kid a balloon and as much candy as he wants to leave us alone. It's hard to romance a famous happily married woman with three children, but I do a damn good job at it.
Posted by Geno at 9:38 AM
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
I saw "An inconvenient Truth" this afternoon. It's a great film. Watching a film with Al Gore for an hour and a half may put you off, but don't let it. Al comes off as very knowledgeable, funny and passionate. I voted for him when he ran against Bush in 2000(After he beat my hero Bill Bradley in the primary. Damn you Al.) & this movie makes me proud that I did. Good for Big Al!...I came home to discover that North Korea has started test firing missiles. Armed with my new found knowledge about global warming, full of Heinikin light and hamburgers, inspired by Superman and Al Gore and July 4th, I have decided to travel to North Korea armed with my squirt gun, my cell phone and my charm. I should have the whole North Korea/Nuclear crisis solved by 9am tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!
Posted by Geno at 7:50 PM
Monday, July 03, 2006
One of The Pussycat Dolls had an embarrassing moment involving her skirt and wind the other day. One of her bandmates tried to help out by grabbing her crotch, I mean dress. To guys out there, I don't recommend doing this if you see an attractive young woman having problems with her skirt flying up. Grabbing the front of her dress just might be misunderstood by her and the authorities. I learned the hard way. I was only trying to help the woman. I was just using my boy scout training that was drilled into my head my instructors all those years ago. Maybe the women was put off because I was wearing my boy scout uniform. It is getting a bit snug these days...
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2015 (496)
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
07/02 - 07/09
- And now for something completely vile...
- Pictures a jealous Kelly Ripa e-mailed me to stop ...
- Playstation2 marketing is evil. Evil I Say!
- RIP Huff
- Emmy fever
- Conspiracy theory
- Giddy up!
- I have found my meaning in life
- A bicycle built for two...ok you can bring your ki...
- Al is cool
- Wind beneath my wings
- ▼ 07/02 - 07/09 (11)