Friday, June 09, 2006
Ok, I admit it. I watch General Hospital from time to time. Carly was my favorite character when she was played by Sarah Brown. I then got used to her replacement whatshername and actually started to like her. NOW I'm now trying to get used to whatshername replacement #2. My life is complicated enough. Can't Carly stay the same? Is that too much to ask? Ah the pain, the pain!!!
Posted by Geno at 3:12 PM
I saw the "Ghost Rider" trailer recently. The effects on this one look excellent. That being said, I'm not sure whether this thing will be a smash or a flop. I generally like Nicholas Cage movies and comic-book movies, so I'll give it a shot. In preparation for the movie, I will be riding a motorcycle up and down buildings while on fire. I like to be prepared before I walk into a movie theater. It helps me enjoy the film experience more. First things first, I need a motorcycle, learn how to ride one, light the bike on fire while not getting myself killed and getting arrested. No problem. I'll be ready when the movie premiers.
Posted by Geno at 9:45 AM
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Sarah Wynter is part of the cast of "Windfall" which debuts tonight on NBC. Sarah played Jack's girlfriend/sister of crazy terrorist/Kate Warner on "24". Unfortunately, I believe the clock is still ticking for Sarah. As I've stated before, I can't see "Windfall" lasting too long. I'm already sick of the promos running on NBC for "Windfall". If this thing is still airing in July, I'll be amazed.
Posted by Geno at 3:25 PM
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
The Prog In The Park event this year will be October 7 & 8 in Rochester New York. Performers include Yes/Asia legend Steve Howe and the "Flower Kings". If you've never given the Flower Kings a listen, check 'em out. You'll be glad that you did!!! Go to http://www.prog90.com for more info about the concert. The Flower KIngs official website is http://www.flowerkings.se
Posted by Geno at 1:32 PM
"Average Joe" veteran Adam Mesh got married recently to his neighbor Jessica Malta. Adam's heart was broken when he wasn't chosen on his first "Average Joe" appearence. He then got his own show "Average Joe:Adam Returns". His relationship choice from that show Samantha (Who was damn creepy in my opinion!) didn't work out.. So Adam ends up with the girl next door. He's a rich guy who had two reality TV series & now is married to his true love. Good for him. I always thought he was a good guy.
Posted by Geno at 10:04 AM
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
If you are waiting for the upcoming ASIA tour, take a look at ICON. The John Wetton/Geoff Downes project includes John Mitchell (Kino) on Guitar. These pictures are from an acoustic performance late last year that was taped for an upcoming CD/DVD. The ICON CD is available now along with a "Heat Of The Moment 05" CD single. The single also includes an updated version of "The Smile Has Left Your Eyes". The later song is particularly excellent.
Posted by Geno at 2:56 PM
Sean was picked by Donald Trump as his new Apprentice last night. He's a likeable guy, I feel happy for him. My favorite part of the episode was Jason Priestly showing up for the celebrity hockey game. Poor Jason was asked by the receptionist who he was. He actually handled it very well. If it was me, I would have jumped on the desk, played air guitar to the theme of Beverly Hills 90210. But that's just me.
Posted by Geno at 9:27 AM
Monday, June 05, 2006
Heather McCartney apparently has a porno past. The Sun newspaper has pictures of Heather involving baby oil, whipped cream etc... Whoops! Is this why she is getting divorced from Paul?
O.k. you perverts, go to http://www.thesun.com.uk
The Sun is threatening to sue you for everything you've got if you reproduce the photos, so I would advise not.
Posted by Geno at 9:57 AM
Last night's "Sopranos" season finale was good. But... it was a little disappointing that nobody got whacked. It was also disturbing to watch several sex scenes with Julianna Margulies. She just doesn't do it for me. The final scene at Christmas dinner was also strange. It's June man. June. I can't get into the spirit yet. I just can't. Too much pressure. Oh man, I'm so behind in my shopping.
Posted by Geno at 9:32 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (429)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1900)
06/04 - 06/11
- Will the real Carly please stand up?
- Empty the streets, I'm preparing for the Ghost Rid...
- The clock is still ticking for Sarah Wynter
- Run Kelly!
- Flower Power!
- True love for Average Joe
- Pray for Pauley
- I consider myself an ICON
- Big Bass Birthday
- British Invasion
- I'm sure I told you... I didn't?
- Ho Ho Ho
- ▼ 06/04 - 06/11 (12)