I received this e-mail from Entertainment weekly's Pop Watch Blog Editor:
"I need to ask you to stop promoting your blog within the comments you've been posting on PopWatch. If you want , you can list a URL in that field in the comments form, which then will be linkable to your name.
thanks for commenting though--appreciate the interest.
Entertainment Weekly is a huge entity. Their magazine, website, blog etc are hugely successful and well-done. Why do they fear my little blog getting some attention?
Are they fans of the John Payne era of ASIA?
Do they dislike Kelly Ripa?
Are they hoping for "24" to be cancelled and hate my love of the show?
Do they think "Lost" is a waste of time?
Are they offended at my "American Idol" comments?
Or..... is it because of my mob ties??
Friday, June 02, 2006
Thursday, June 01, 2006
As opposed to my feelings about Jennifer Aniston, I cannot get enough of Rachel Stevens. The british singer is truly fantastic. The recent rumors of a romance with Christian Slater haven't got me down. I still hold out hope that Rachel will come to her senses and call me. She has my number. I gave it to her when we met at a club recently and danced for hours.....What do you mean you don't believe me? It's all true!!
Posted by Geno at 10:36 AM
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
The Boston Herald ran a front page story today about Ben Affleck. Did he get in trouble? Donate money to charity? Run for office? Get into an accident? No. His wife Jennifer Garner took him to the hospital because he had a migrane. I like Ben & love his wife, but please!!!! Front page story for a headache????
Posted by Geno at 1:40 PM
Last night on the Apprentice, Lee picked three former contestants to assist him in his final task. Included in his awful choices was Pepi who was fired in week 2. Trump and Caroline had no idea who poor Pepi was and had completely forgotten him. "Pepi, you are fired. Did I say that?" Trump said.... Pepi didn't even get his 15 minutes of fame. Sean let his heart talk to him and picked his love Tammy to be among his dream team. She revealed that she has no soul. Andrea started to cough up blood and told Tammy that she had to go to the doctor. Tammy asked her if she could pick up some things when she was "out". Andrea replied by crying and having more blood gush out of her nose... Great TV! I hope Andrea is o.k.....
Posted by Geno at 9:08 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1698)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ▼ 05/28 - 06/04 (9)