Friday, May 12, 2006
Deadwood returns to HBO with new episodes on June 11, 2006. Ian McShane as Al Swearengen is always a joy to watch. Watching this show will change your life. Even more than watching one of those Real Estate buying infomercials, buying one of those miracle face creams, or buying a book telling you how to make a million dollars on eBay.
Posted by Geno at 11:12 AM
Last night's Survivor ended with a cliffhanger.
Cirie & Danielle were about to start a tie-breaker challenge that would decide who would make it to the final 3. It was a fire-making challenge that would seem to give the edge to Danielle, but by the look of the previews of next weeks episode, Cirie seems to do just fine. I have to confess that I got a bit excited with the cliffhanger. After the show in a fit of excitement I tried to start a fire with flint and stones in the middle of the street. I apologize to my neighbors and the fire department. It won't happen again.
Posted by Geno at 9:20 AM
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Libby was shot twice by Michael last week in "Lost". This week, she miraculously survived and almost was able to give the goods that Michael was the one who shot her. After being shot up with Heroin as a painkiller and being cried over by a lovesick Hurley, poor Libby officially died. Again. Meanwhile, over on Alias, Vaughn is officially alive. He survived a brawl with the evil Sydney double Anna who was eventually killed by the REAL Sydney, saving Vaughn's life again. Trouble keeping track of all this fun? What's the problem? You have a job? Family? Responsibilities? Throw all that stuff to the side. TV is what's really important my friend.
Posted by Geno at 4:06 PM
Page Six is reporting that Tom Cruise is again in the running for the "Iron Man" movie. Iron Man's alter ego is a multi-millionaire playboy who has battled booze. Tom Cruise is a multi-millionaire lunatic who has battled Brooke Shields. Sounds like a good fit.
Posted by Geno at 3:36 PM
The Sun reports that Britney Spears has announced that she would go naked for a film role. "Yes I'd go nude. And I'd love to play a superhero. That would be really cool." This might have made teenage boys and 50 year old men pant & drool a couple of years ago. Now after marrying/divorcing/marrying a loser/having a baby/dropping the baby on it's head/become pregnant with loser's child #2, the prospect of seeing Britney naked is slightly more exciting than seeing David Letterman naked.
Posted by Geno at 2:25 PM
The Boston Herald reported today that Weather Women Mish Michaels of CBS4 and JC Monahan of ABC5 are both pregnant. This is correct. There was one error with the report. I am the father of both children. Please be happy for me and my weather women. I'm hoping to start a mormon compound filled with attractive weather women and our children. Wish me luck.
Posted by Geno at 9:17 AM
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Watching the Yankess implode against The Red Sox last night was great. 1 game doesn't make a season & it's only May, but boy did the Yanks look bad. I'm still waiting for the Rocket to sign with the Sox. It's only a matter of time. Trust me. Roger will sign. Have I ever misled you?
Posted by Geno at 9:42 AM
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
The season finale of "Crossing Jordan" ended with Jordan on the run from the law. Innocent with mounting evidence against her, what will happen to our favorite crime fighter? Her boyfriend is dead with evidence pointing to her as the killer!!!! How will she survive?.... All she has is a really big, goofy hat to hide behind. I don't think that will help her avoid detection. Usually when I see a good looking woman walking down the street with only a large, goofy hat covering her, I know for a fact that she's a killer. I'm good like that.
Posted by Geno at 3:10 PM
Jannifer Garner & Reese Witherspoon visited a New Orleans school affected by the hurricane. What do I have to do to get Reese and Jennifer to visit me at work? hmmmmm.
I survived a cold! no?
I survived a bad rain storm! no?
I survived a bad hair day! no?
I have cake! no?
I'm sure I'm better looking & richer than your husbands! ummmmm, no?
Damn, will you ladies come anyway? Please?
Posted by Geno at 1:24 PM
Monday, May 08, 2006
I did see MI3 this weekend. Phillip Seymour Hoffman is excellent as the villian. The movie ain't bad either. I am still convinced that he is the father of Katie Holmes baby. I am also convinced that they never landed on the moon. It was in a TV studio baby! I know this for a fact. Some guy named Larry on the street corner told me. He wouldn't lie.
Posted by Geno at 9:25 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1857)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
- ▼ 05/07 - 05/14 (11)