Saturday, May 06, 2006
I'm going to see "Mission Impossible 3" this weekend. I can't stand Tommy Cruise, but at least Keri Russell is in the movie. And when you think about it, when was the last bad movie Phillip Seymour Hoffman was in? On another subject, I'm pretty sure that Phillip is the father of Katie Holmes baby. Just wait until the baby gets chubby and has blond hair. You'll see!
Posted by Geno at 9:26 AM
Friday, May 05, 2006
While looking at this picture, can you pick the Survivor contestant that was surprised at last night's tribal council? Poor Shane never saw it coming. Cirie is dominating behind the scenes and much as Terry is dominating the immunity challenges. I am currently dominating the weight lifting competitions at the local nursing home. I rule!
Posted by Geno at 10:16 AM
Thursday, May 04, 2006
After watching 2 characters die on "Alias", ABC continued the carnage by killing off Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) and Libby (Cynthia Waltros). Michael came back & shot them both. Shocker!! As predicted in this blog, Libby was due to be killed off. Was it a coincidence that both ladies killed last night were involved in DUI incidents in real life? Lesson for the kids...Get pulled over for DUI, get shot by a friend who is trying to save his own son who is being held hostage by the evil "Others". That's a catchy slogan, I should patent it.
Posted by Geno at 9:29 AM
What was the most shocking moment of last night's "Alias" episode? Sloane accidentally killing his daughter Nadia? No! Sydney's evil double killing Sydney's partner? No! Jack Bristow drove a Ford Escape Hybrid. Oh MY GOD! Tough as nails Jack is environmentally friendly. Wow. He says it's quiet & good for surveillance. The closeups of the Ford logo and the Hybrid logo on Jack's car were interesting. How much did Ford pay for that?
Posted by Geno at 9:16 AM
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
My people tell me that Johnny Depp is set to star as Michael Hutchence in a bio pic about the dead INXS singer's life. At first, I though this was odd, but Johnny can play anyone. Rosa Parks? Johnny can do it. Liberace? Johnny can do it. Mama Cass? Johnny can do it.
Posted by Geno at 9:30 AM
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Artie on "The Sopranos", John Ventimilgia was arrested for drunk driving and cocaine possesion yesterday. Just as his chef character was getting some juicy plot lines, Johnny boy goes and screws things up. In other news Lewis Gross ("Muscles Marinara on "The Sopranos") was arrested yesterday for breaking and entering. He swears that the stuff was his. I believe him. This has nothing to do with the fact that he has more muscles than Hulk Hogan. I just believe him. Really.
Posted by Geno at 9:14 AM
Monday, May 01, 2006
Hooray for NESN"s Tina Cervasio! She's a great addition to the Red Sox telecasts. Smart, attractive & likeable, what's not to like? The rumor that she has threatened to beat me up if I didn't say nice things about her is untrue. But I think she could beat the heck out of me, she's pumped. Tina has her own website at www.tinacervasio.com
Posted by Geno at 2:50 PM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1634)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
04/30 - 05/07
- Felicity accepts mission
- Innocence lost
- What? Who? Me?
- Waiting in the front row...
- Michelle lives!
- ABC loves carnage
- Jack Bristow loves the environment
- Help me feed my baby and my dog!!!
- Who can? Johnny can.
- Chloe is stunning.
- I'll take a side of cocaine.
- Terrific Tina
- Adios Audrey?
- Where is my trashbarrel?
- ▼ 04/30 - 05/07 (14)