Friday, April 28, 2006
Three cheers for Cirie for plotting to get Courtney voted off of Survivor last night. Cirie is always smiling & laughing. I hope she gets to the final two. On a seperate note, I feel bad for my pal Wardo who had Courtney in his Survivor pool.
Posted by Geno at 9:22 AM
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Last night's "Alias" featured the return of Will played by Bradley Cooper. It was a great episode featuring Will having a bomb injected into his head. Classic stuff! I was a bit disappointed that they are going with the evil clone thing with evil Anna being turned into a Sydney double. Ugh... With only 4 episodes left, did they have to go with this cheesy plot line?
Posted by Geno at 9:12 AM
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Michelle Rodriguez from "Lost" has chosen to spend 5 days in jail rather than doing 240 hours of community service. She's been arrested a couple of times for DUI & is in trouble for probation violations. Let me be the first one to go on record that Michelle will be making a return visit to jail in the future. She ain't too bright...
Posted by Geno at 1:04 PM
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
So what do you do when you are both killed off a Top 10 Network show? You date each other. Maggie Grace and Ian Somerhalder who played Boone and Shannon on "Lost" are currently dating in real life. Fame, fortune? Who needs it, we have each other!!!! Good for those crazy kids.
Posted by Geno at 9:23 AM
Monday, April 24, 2006
Weather babe JC Monahan will be dancing as part of the "Boston Ballet" dancing with the stars tomorrow night at the Hyatt Regency. She will competing against Meg D'Avilla from the Patriots cheerleaders among others. I cannot imagine JC losing. I can imagine the outfit she will be wearing.
Posted by Geno at 2:51 PM
If you get ansty waiting for the next "24" epsiode, go see "The Sentinel". It stars Keifer Sutherland and involves a plot to kill the president. There is also an evil mole inside the Secret Service. Ok, it sounds exactly like a "24" episode, but it's actually a pretty good movie.
Posted by Geno at 9:26 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2326)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
04/23 - 04/30
- Cirie goes full Court and slam dunks
- I am speechless
- Clones ruined Spiderman, now have eyes on Sydney B...
- But 5 is lower than 240...See I'm smart!!
- Pert is on sale for $1.98
- 24 producers obsessed with Robocop
- Hey Doog, I'm on The Sopranos!
- Making the best of a bad situation...
- Red hot dancing in the forecast
- Where have I heard this before?
- ▼ 04/23 - 04/30 (10)