Saturday, April 22, 2006
Poor Bruce was forced to leave Survivor on a stretcher this past week. His digestive system was completely blocked & his situation became dire. It's one thing to leave the island after getting stabbed in the back by your tribe. It's another to leave because you can't take a dump.
Posted by Geno at 1:06 PM
Friday, April 21, 2006
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Cynthia Waltros who plays "Libby" on "Lost" has signed up for a CBS sitcom titled "My ex-Life". No one at the two networks are saying that this means the end of Waltros on "Lost". But we can assume that "Libby" will be drowned, eaten by a mysterious monster, shot or suffer some cruel fate by the end of the second season of "Lost". Getting arrested for DWI obviously hasn't hurt her career. Good lesson for the kids out there.
Posted by Geno at 4:00 PM
David Lee Roth is out of a job. Does anyone care? Has anyone actually listened to his garbage show for more than 5 minutes?
At least he's aging well.... Good lord.
Posted by Geno at 3:47 PM
Posted by Geno at 3:35 PM
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Ticketmaster now has a listing for an Asia show on September 1st in Pennsylvania at Penn's Peak. No other shows are listed & there seems to be no new info on John Wetton, Carl Palmer, Geoff Downes or Steve Howe's website. It really would be cool to see the 4 original members perform live again. My cardboard cutouts of them are getting really worn from all the Asia Concerts that I act out with them....
I'm kidding. Really I have no cardboard cutouts. Really.
If anyone has any updates, please let me know!
Posted by Geno at 3:08 PM
It was very impressive the way that Heller (William Devane) took out Jack Bauer with one karate chop to the throat last night on "24". Of course it was a sucker punch that Jack wasn't expecting, but still impressive. Did William learn that move on "Knots Landing"?
Posted by Geno at 10:04 AM
Monday, April 17, 2006
What do you get when you combine INXS with Estelle Warren? A great music video! I wasn't a big fan of JD Fortune on "Rock-Star:INXS", but I have to say that the song "Afterglow" is moody & cool. I have also read that Estelle & JD are dating in real life. This has inspired me to dust of my keyboard & get my band back together. It's only a matter of time before I am dating a actress/model like Estelle. I just have to get a recording contract, sell millions of CDs & get a ton of TV exposure. This might take me a week or two.
Posted by Geno at 10:24 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1684)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
04/16 - 04/23
- Where is my laxative?
- Go all in with 27 off. Trust me.
- Is Libby going going gone?
- It's all Eddie's fault...and that little Alex too!...
- Ted Ferguson Bud Light Daredevil has nothin' on me...
- Vaughn looking good for a dead guy
- Maternity Leave is over
- I never knew the Easter Bunny looked like this...
- Asia emerging from the ashes?
- Oh, and one more thing Jack...HIIIYAAAAAA!!!
- Estelle's Afterglow
- Tony and Jennifer sitting in a tree....
- ▼ 04/16 - 04/23 (12)