Friday, April 14, 2006
I'm sorry Tori Spelling. I started to watch "So Notorious" on vh1 last night & laughed a lot. It's a great show. I should never have told everyone not to watch. I will say 25 rosaries as my punishment and donate money to Tori's favorite charity. No, really I will.
Posted by Geno at 11:34 AM
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Nadia Bjorlin from "Days of Our Lives" is said to be in the running for the role of Wonder Woman in the upcoming film. I am currently in the running for the part of the Tree in a local theater production. The part of the tree has no speaking lines, but I feel it will be a break out role for me.
Posted by Geno at 1:55 PM
There is comfirmation on MTV.com that there is indeed a "24" film in development. Kiefer Sutherland says that they are aiming to shoot during next summer during the next break. The movie will not be 24 hours long, but a 2 hour "Reader's Digest" version of a hectic 24 hour period. As to when the movie would fit in to the "24" storyline, Kiefer mentions the movie possibly being a prequel. Which means that his wife Teri, Nina, President Palmer, Edgar etc... may appear in the movie. I would like to publicly ask to be considered for a part in the movie. I am devishly handsome with junior-high acting experience.
Posted by Geno at 10:37 AM
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Naveen Andrews (Sayid) on "Lost" was quoted recently in the "Sun" that he fears getting killed off the hit show. He says that something catsstrophic and violent is set to happen at the end of season two & he and his cast-mates are sitting around in fear that one or more of them will get "axed". One of the great things about the program is that the producers aren't afraid to kill off characters as they have already done away with two of the stars in the shows relatively short history.
Posted by Geno at 2:16 PM
Bronson Arroyo is on fire! Not only has he won his first 2 starts for the Reds, but he has hit 2 home runs! Bronson is a good guy who was dejected when he was traded from the Red Sox. He is getting the ultimate revenge by performing at a high level for the Reds. Willie Mo Pena who was traded to the Red Sox for Bronson has negative 1 Home Runs after he let a ball bounce off his glove yesterday into the bullpen. ugh.
Posted by Geno at 9:56 AM
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Vito's fate on "The Sopranos" has me worried. Now that he's been outed, his fate is uncertain. We last saw him despondent in a hotel room staring at his gun. The interactions between Finn and Vito always have me laughing. I'll miss Vito if he's taking a dirt nap....
Posted by Geno at 10:56 AM
There is a great article on Kiefer Sutherland in the new "Rolling Stone". Kiefer is quite honest about his drinking, smoking, personal problems etc... He makes Jack Bauer look like a saint! Click on the 24 link in the link section to be directed to the article.
Posted by Geno at 10:24 AM
Monday, April 10, 2006
I am now accepting donations to keep the fastest growing blog on the net going! Click on the link in the link section. Make me happy. I have a goal of 1 million dollars. I'm a nice fellow. Your money will buy me pizza, CDs, comic books, movie tickets and pay my cable bill. All necessary things to keep this blog running well and to keep me informed on what's going on in pop culture. Thank you!
Posted by Geno at 3:39 PM
Are you watching "Huff" on Showtime yet? What's your excuse? No time? It's always On-Demand. You can watch it when you want. You don't have Showtime? Call your Cable company & get it. You only watch PBS and the History Channel? I fear for your children. I really do.
Posted by Geno at 3:19 PM
Remember back in 1983 when Journey was really cool? Well, good news they still are. Journey's new CD "Generations" is fantastic. It's their third CD with lead singer Steve Augeri. Steve sounds great. On an interesting note, all 5 band members take turns singing lead vocals. Neal Schon's guitar work has never sounded better. Check them out on tour this summer with Def Leppard. Ya, Def Leppard. www.journeymusic.com
I am a real man & I like Journey, so what?
Yes Charles, I will make you a copy.
Posted by Geno at 9:52 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (721)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1900)
- ▼ 04/09 - 04/16 (13)