Saturday, April 08, 2006
Friday, April 07, 2006
Terry "Captain America" continued to dominate on "Survivor" last night. Can anyone stop him? He seems unbeatable at the challenges and he has the super-duper secret immunity idol. The good news is that cute and sweet Sally survived the tribal council.
She came in a close second to Terry in the immunity challenge. She is my darkhorse pick for the winner. She is also my pick to be the one to give me a sponge bath.
Posted by Geno at 9:57 AM
Thursday, April 06, 2006
There's a new series airing on vh1 called "So notorious" starring Tori Spelling and Loni Anderson. Don't watch. Have I seen it? No. But anything that involves these 2 baboons has to be awful. Unless it involved Charlton Heston hunting them with a net. That would be cool.
Posted by Geno at 3:48 PM
"Lost" blew me away last night. It was revealed in the last scene that Libby was at the same mental institution that Hurley was. What does this mean???? It sent chills down my spine. The revelation that the beautiful Libby was a former mental patient made her even more similar to a woman that I had dated. Beautiful and crazy, what a combo.
Posted by Geno at 10:09 AM
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Hurley is featured on tonight's "Lost" episode. I'm looking forward to seeing more flashbacks of his Mental institution past. It will also be interesting to see the new questions for the fake Henry Gale. I just realized that I watch quite a bit of Television. TV is your friend, don't fight it.
Posted by Geno at 9:52 AM
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
A friendly reminder that "Teachers" in on NBC tonight at 9:30. O.k., This is just an excuse for me have another post on Sarah Shahi. If you click on the picture, you can read about Sarah's experience as a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and taking an oral sex class. Cowboy cheerleader, Oral sex class, topless on hot "The L Word" lesbian show, starring in NBC sitcom....
I'm sorry, I just passed out.
Posted by Geno at 2:26 PM
Somebody stop CBS from hiring Katie Couric to replace Bob Schieffer as CBS news anchor. Bob is the man. He's funny, gives the news straight up & is reliable. I say we have Bob & Katie wrestle for the job. Somebody call Vince Mcmahon at WWE. Pay per view would be huge. I'm putting 50 bucks on Bob.
Posted by Geno at 2:04 PM
Monday, April 03, 2006
Michael C. Hall of "Six Feet Under" fame will be starring in a new Showtime TV series called "Dexter". The series follows Hall who plays an incredibly likeable forensics expert for the Miami Metro Police department, who moonlights as a serial killer with a penchant for inflicting his own unusual brand of justice-he kills people who truly deserve it......
I can't wait to see this! The show will debut before the end of 2006. Hall is an incredible actor & with Showime doing the show, it's gotta be good. How good an actor is Hall? He played a gay man on Six Feet Under & the picture to the left is his georgous wife.
Posted by Geno at 10:58 AM
You can dowload 2 complete songs from the upcoming (and long delayed) "White" album at http://whitemusic.net
White features Yes drummer Alan White along with "keyboard God" Geoff Downes (Asia). White & Downes previously worked on the fantastic Yes "Drama" album 100 years ago. I am officially old.
Posted by Geno at 10:15 AM
Hey Mom, I went to the kids choice awards and I saw Lindsay Lohan's ass! Unfortunately the picture doesn't turn me on at all. It's actually a bit disturbing. Look away! Look away!!!!
Posted by Geno at 9:53 AM
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- Gulf Coast Fund
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (2531)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
04/02 - 04/09
- Mo Power!
- Cat Fight!!!!!
- Got Christ?
- Bank on it
- Captain America
- Planet of The Apes
- Looney Lost's Libby
- A Better Way of Life
- Hey Crabman.
- Please teach me Sarah
- Save Bob
- President Evil
- Maye I?
- Start digging the shallow graves.
- 45 Minutes
- More Drama
- What not to as a role model...rule#1/ wear underwe...
- ▼ 04/02 - 04/09 (19)