Saturday, April 01, 2006
Dream Theater ends their 20th anniversary tour tonight in NewYork at Radio City Music Hall. The show is being filmed for an upcoming DVD/CD. If you like prog/metal music & still haven't discovered Dream Theater, run to your nearest music store, buy all the Dream Theater CDs that you can find & tell the music store clerk that you are a moron.
Posted by Geno at 2:07 PM
Friday, March 31, 2006
Two great reasons to watch "Survivor" are the out of control Shane and Boston girl "Danielle". Shane had the brilliant idea of quitting his 3 pack a day habit right as he began "Survivor". Danielle had the brilliant idea of wearing fabulous bikini tops. Amen!
Posted by Geno at 10:08 AM
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Speaking of Sarah, here's a picture of a movie poster for her upcoming movie "The Girls Guide To Hunting and Fishing". The good news is that it co-stars Alec Baldwin. The bad news is that Sarah will not be making out with Selma Blair or killing vampires with cool kung-fu kicks. Wake me up when the movie is over.
Posted by Geno at 11:14 AM
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
I'm rooting for Lenny the funny Russian on "The Apprentice". Forget all the pretty contestants and the geniuses competing to be Trump's new apprentice. Lenny is the real deal. My rooting interest in Lenny has nothing to do with the Russian mob owning 60% of my convenience store, the pictures they have of me with the Swedish "dancer" or the "Vito" guy that pays me a visit each week to "collect".
Posted by Geno at 10:16 AM
"Teachers" premiered on NBC last night. Not a great show, but Sarah Shahi from "The L Word" also stars in "Teachers". Now that "The L Word" has finished it's 3rd season, "Teachers" offers a great chance to see Sarah on a weekly basis. On "Teachers", she doesn't play a sexy lesbian DJ who goes topless while making out with hot women like she does on "The L Word", but she plays a promiscuous, beer drinking teacher. I guess that's as good as we'll get on network TV.
Posted by Geno at 9:58 AM
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
"Doctor whose acadamic interests are:
Greek religion(including polytheism and anthroporism, panhellenic v local systems, gendered dimensions, classical myth. Greek gender and sexuality(including sexual violence, male and female experiences of sex.)"
hmmmm..... I like pizza and watching "The Sopranos". I think we're a perfect match.
Posted by Geno at 3:40 PM
My man Carl Palmer talks honestly about ELP and the proposed ASIA reunion at http://classicrockrevisited.com
He mentions that he wants to see what the original 4 members sound like now. He's not interested in recording a new ASIA cd at the moment. His idea of a good reunion tour would be playing the entire first album & pieces from Yes, ELP, King Crimson and The Buggles....
I can only hope.
Posted by Geno at 2:02 PM
It's always a great way to start the day by hunting for a parking spot. I love the fact that temps can come into work & have a place to park & I park on the street and get tickets.
Posted by Geno at 9:40 AM
Monday, March 27, 2006
Posted by Geno at 1:47 PM
"Possesses soft hands,a reliable catch on the interior and good vision from the perimeter...Effective as a feeder from the outside and on the catch shot from the inside...as she pairs with teammates to work the rhythm's and patterns of the settled attack....."
God love her.
Posted by Geno at 1:30 PM
"24" is on tonight. That means I will be wearing army fatigues, smearing black grease on my face, waving a toy machine gun and screaming into my cell phone "Chloe send it to my laptop!!!" at the top of my lungs while watching. The neighbors will probably call the police again & I'll have more explaining to do. What? This doesn't happen to you every Monday night? Strange.
Posted by Geno at 10:27 AM
Posted by Geno at 10:00 AM
Josh Charles performs Geno's World's theme song!
Support Geno's World's Favorite Charities
- 9th Ward Field of Dreams
- ALS Association - NY
- AMREF - Mena Suvari
- Apuur.org - Mircea Monroe
- Artists For Peace And Justice - Olivia Wilde
- Best Friends
- Boys & Girls Club of America - Ron Howard
- Cancer Schmancer
- Carroll Center For The Blind
- Catskill Citizens for Safe Energy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Challenged Athletes Foundation
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation -Stephen Collins
- Frack Action - Mark Ruffalo
- Generation Rescue - Jenny McCarthy
- Global Network
- Got Your Back Network - Dr. Andy Baldwin
- Green Is Sexy
- Grobanites For Charity - Josh Groban
- GROOBS shoes - Charisma Carpenter
- Gulf Coast Fund
- Hillsides - Dr. Drew Pinsky
- HollyRod Foundation
- HorseNet Horse Rescue
- IS Foundation - Ian Somerhalder
- Joyful Heart Foundation - Mariska Hargitay
- Keith Powell - Alyssa Milano Challenge - National Wildlife Federation
- Lili Claire Foundation - Sara Rue
- Loma Linda U Children's Hospital Foundation - Craig Bierko
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation
- Meet Me Halfway - Jimmy Wayne
- Men Stopping Violence
- Moyer Foundation - Sara Rue
- National Adoption Day - Nia Vardalos
- Rally For Kids With Cancer - Julie Benz
- Right Action For Women - Christina Applegate Foundation
- Rockstar Ronan - Charisma Carpenter
- Ronald McDonald House
- Save Our Gulf
- Sheldrick Wildlife - Kristin Davis
- St. Baldrick's Foundation - Sarah Brown
- St. Bernard Project
- Starlight Children's Foundation - Kay Panabaker
- Take Action Hollywood - Maria Menounos
- THARCE-Gulu - Eliza Dushku
- The Thirst Project - Charisma Carpenter
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance - Patricia Heaton
- Think Again
- TwitChange - Eva Longoria
- Waterkeeper - Edward James Olmos
- ► 2014 (1703)
- ► 2013 (3155)
- ► 2012 (4239)
- ► 2011 (6133)
- ► 2010 (6903)
- ► 2009 (5100)
- ► 2008 (3024)
- ► 2007 (1899)
03/26 - 04/02
- I dream of greatness
- Pick a Berry from the island
- I will Survive
- Shave the monkey
- You're Welcome
- Surreal Life 2008 cast member?
- Freddie and the Hot Mom
- My F&^%$ Balls!!!!
- I do it for the love of the game.
- Mad Russian
- Sarah smile
- Doctor, Doctor, gimme the news......
- My fingers are still crossed....
- Scarlett fever
- Screw the Gold watch, gimme a parking space before...
- Uplifting Kelly
- The guy who could beat the guy that actually beat ...
- Reading Lacrosse player bios makes me feel dirty
- Monday Night Madness
- I see alive things that distract me from seeing de...
- ▼ 03/26 - 04/02 (20)